GRIN Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Employee Referral9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GRIN (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

four stage interviews with different members. Overall pretty great! wonderful questions and very thorough. They really know their stuff and what they're looking for more or less. Very friendly and supportive. It seemed less ego and real people.

Interview Questions
  • What is different about an abstract class
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GRIN (Houston, TX)

Interview

Had one interview with the recruiter. Felt as if it went well, easy getting to know you questions. She said she wanted to move me on to the next interview, but then I never heard anything. It’s fine if I didn’t selected, but it never feels great being ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

GRIN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GRIN

Interview

The first step was a typical phone screening, and then after that there were a few 1:1 interviews in which I met with individuals from the marketing department who I'd work with if they offered me the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GRIN (Sacramento, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Got am email to set up for a "Zoom" interview. Showed up to the meeting they they cancelled on me. Im so glad Im not going to be part of this company. No wonder their not a top influencer marketing tool

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GRIN (Normal, IL) in Nov 2021

Interview

1. Conversation with HR. Screening call. Very nice HR person. Application, personality and cognitive assessment tests. 2. Conversation with engineering manager. Screening type. 3. Conversation with engineer, asking more in-depth technical questions. 4. Meeting with engineering manager and another engineer. Timed coding test. 45 min total, 3 challenges, 15 min each. First is writing function to login to api and total cost based off of list of orders, second is write class/data model for obscenely massive breakfast, third is debugging steps to take on broken image.

Interview Questions
  • Last round was more subjective, i.e. on writing a data model for an obscenely large breakfast (they show you picture), I wrote model for what was in the picture, but then they asked why I did or didn't include things that weren't there. Never said anything optional, so bit confusing on what they actually want or are looking for there.

GRIN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GRIN in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was quick and the recruiters were very communicative throughout. I had 4 interviews with different pairs of employees, finishing up with the VP. Lots of questions around why GRIN, influencer marketing technical questions and what my long term goals were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GRIN

Application

I interviewed at GRIN

Interview

It was pretty basic interview process. But a lot of questions about why you want to work at GRIN? What do you know about the company? Also, relating the actual job to your previous position(s).

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions centered around why do you want to work at GRIN.

GRIN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GRIN in Sep 2021

Interview

The process started with an initial interview with a recruiter, an assessment, then 3 more interviews with hiring managers and the team you'd be working on. It sounds like a lot but the follow up was quick and thorough and only took a little over 2 weeks total.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santaquin, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GRIN (Santaquin, UT) in Sep 2021

Interview

I had a great experience throughout the interview process with GRIN and although I wasn’t chosen for the position, it was a positive experience and I’ll keep in touch with my recruiter, Sean, for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time when you were faced with a difficult problem at work and were able to find a solution.
  • How do you deal with customers who are irate or upset?

GRIN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GRIN in Sep 2021

Interview

My interview process involved four Zoom interviews over a span of 2-3 weeks with the following people: a human resources representative, the hiring manager, the VP of Marketing, and the Director of Lead Generation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews