Genesis10 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis10 (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Started with one phone call and then an on site meeting. Met with the recruiter over the phone and then in person. After in person interview the recruiter went silent with no response ever.

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genesis10 (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Your interviewed first by 2 recruiters at different times. If you pass the screening process, then your resume is sent to their client. If the clients selects your resume, an interview is scheduled with the hiring manager.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis10 (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I met for lunch with a recruiter to discuss my experience and understand roles they usually receive from clients. From there I went on an interview at a client site and a few days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Standard review questions of my knowledge of technology, process and policy for the project management office.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis10 (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Not too difficult. Asked why interested in working for Genesis10 and why are you interested in recruiting. Interviewed with multiple people in person.

Business Analyst Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis10 (Elkhart, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and two Skype interviews with 3 total interviewers (I live in a separate state). They are very thorough, yet easy going. I had an overall great experience, with the exception of one interviewer who left me hanging for 5 days before calling randomly for my second interview, rather than responding and giving me a specific time/day.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genesis10 in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted by the stupidest recruiter ever. I received an unsolicited e-mail from this person, who said he had found my resume online and I was a fit for this opening he had in Evansville, Indiana. There were only 2 problems:

(1) I had already held this position at the same company and did not enjoy either the job or the company. I have noticed Genesis 10 has been repeatedly advertising this position on Dice, Indeed and Career Builder, so I suspect they are having trouble finding candidates to refer;
    (2) I specifically state on my online resume that I do not work with staffing agencies of any type, along with a specific request to not to be contacted by phone, e-mail or text message.

I usually ignore these sort of contacts but in this case, I sent a reply e-mail to this recruiter, suggesting that if he had bothered to actually READ my resume instead of just scanning it, he could have saved himself some time and not wasted any of mine.

I don't work with staffing agencies. I have found that they very seldom deliver what they promise.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genesis10 in August 2015.

Interview

I can't say anything yet. I have been merely told that they would like to speak to me over the phone. I have applied to 3 different junior BA positions and from the reviews I have read online the only thing I can say is that the interview process seems easy to moderate. I think they are more interested in your personality and soft skills than your technical skills. They are looking to train you for more technical aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• Haven't been asked any yet so can't say.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genesis10.

Interview

Started with an in person conversation at the career fair followed by a series of phone interviews. Was a bit casual and lasted a few months. Whenever we had a scheduled call they were ALWAYS late, but still apologetic. Started conversation in mid March and they finalized detailes in mid July.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate the salary, but not more than 5-10%

G10 Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis10 (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was by far the most well organized of any during my job search. The length of time between first interview and the final interview was only a week and a half. Keep in mind that this included two primary interviews, an interview preparation session and a final interview with the contracted company. The interviewers are experienced and really make it easy for you to highlight your strengths. They are very welcoming and make you feel comfortable during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Explain some of the software projects you worked on in school or on your own.   Answer Question

Genesis 10 Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Genesis10 (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had several interviews with Genesis10 within the course of a couple weeks which included phone, skype, and in-person. They had me feeling very optimistic during the early stages of the process, telling me a was a front runner for the job. Was promised a final interview with the actual client but that never happened. They strung me along for months but never came through with what they promised or bothered to update me about the position. I called several times with no real answer as to why there wasn't a final interview. I understand business needs change, but they hung me out to dry and never bothered to update me or follow-up. To this day I'm still waiting for a real answer but luckily I have accepted a job with a different company.