Genomic Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Genomic Health

Sort:

Other Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview, came in for 2 rounds of face to fact interviews and had an offer a few days after final interview. I met with a lot of people for the onsite interviews but I saw the value in it because it allowed me to interview those who I potentially could be working with. It was a good experience

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and hiring people contact me with email and arranged me for a 2 hours interview. Overall it's good. But there is an Asian woman keeps asking privacy questions, such as marriage status, where do I live. And her ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. I bearly understand her question. It was a brain teaser type question. As politely I tried to explain how I think to solve this problem, she looked offended and asked me to go home and review some "crackign code ". Dear Lord.

Interview Questions

• some linkedlist question.
      some git question.
      brain teaser question: i bearly understand what she said.   Answer Question

Genomic Health Response

May 9, 2018 – Sr. Director Talent Acquisition

Sorry you had a negative interview experience. We appreciate you giving feedback. Managers are trained to keep questions job specific, so good for you to tell us about your experience. We'll look... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Two hours long, interviewed with different, key people in the department for about 30 minutes each. It was mostly casual in dress. Received call back with offer the next day - although, they were hiring kind of late in the year so maybe that's why. Applied a couple times because it was my first choice company throughout several months before receiving the phone screen. Recruiter/HR person can sometimes be vague about things which was kind of annoying.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

I was in 3-vs-1 Interview. This was actually the first interview that I have ever had in my life, in term of working for professional environment. After being accepted, it took around 1-2 weeks for on-boarding process (background check, bla bla bla)

Interview Questions

• Draw on the board components of the computer and how it's connected to gether   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very good. 2 rounds with 4 people in each. Meet manager, CPO and peers to get a rounded understanding of the team and role. Each interviewer had different questions which was good as I didn't have to repeat the same responses every time. Very focused on how I would problem solve and drive change. One particularly nice aspect was reception were expecting me and welcomed me by name when I arrived.

Interview Questions

• When have I innovated a solution using technology   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

At least 2 rounds of interviews with 4 or 5 different interviewers depending on what job level you are coming in at. You are interviewed by pathologist, directors, peers, biostatisticians, anyone in the company may interview you.

Interview Questions

• The programming questions were the most challenging of the interview process.   Answer Question

Senior Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Typical interview; 2 phone calls - HR & HM. Then office visit to meet with four people (1 on 1s) or so and then another office visit with two more one on ones followed by lunch and interview with the team of people. Then silence for over a month!! Meanwhile, another HR person contacts me to solicit that I apply for the same position based on my LI profile!! Finally, a generic response that they found someone else!!

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

First there was a phone screen. About one week later there was a full day onsite, after hours dinner which was attended by the hiring manager and a member of the C suite.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

The overall process was fair and objective, but they gave me little notice for my second round, so I had to try to get off work at my previous job with very little notice. The process began with a phone screen.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that I had experienced at work that did not work out as planned, and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

too lengthy...4 interviews

Negotiation

easy