Genpact Process Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.7

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview was easy not that bad. I had work for a different vendor that closed their doors in the same building and Genpact was picking a select few that had been laid off. At that time they were growing. I watch them grow and now they are very small in comparison.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember. They were looking for salespeople with commission background   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

5 stage interview. Very professional and an amzing experience

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

the hiring process when genpact was GE capital was very efficient, now its quite chaotic

Interview Questions

• I think the value dilution has resulted in HR or hiring managers asking uncomfortable personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Order Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

office politics...already know who they want and the interview is literally for formality. Besides you will move project to project so if you are looking for stability you will not find it here.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

Complete even if it was rushed. Took a while to understand exactly what the specifics of the roles were required. Folks were very busy so getting time scheduled was complicated and time consuming. Had to be proactive and follow up repeatedly.

Interview Questions

• Lots of prior history examples requested.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Danbury, CT) in January 2012.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Diffficult. They are money suckers

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Danbury, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

Internal referrals are encouraged, so if you have someone in Genpact, thats the best way to get an interview scheduled. You really have to negotiate in terms of salary. Company pays well, but you have to really prove that you are worthy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that I can think of, except what were your challenges in your previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

I went to a offcampus drive.First round was JAM.300 members attended it.At the end of first round only 30 members left out.
    They asked me to narrate a movie of my wish.i have narrated in 4 sentences giving its moral .Second round was voice versant.Thats really good experience

Interview Questions

You can go for it....but it has got very less package

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly simple interview process. Consisted of 3 stages - PI, Voice Test, and Aptitude. The HR Team who came to the interview was quite friendly. The one difficulty that was faced was connecting with the Genpact Team outside India for the Voice Test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It Was good. Everything related to communications and basic accountancy questions. They will check your communication skills and there will be like 4-5 rounds of interview including the technical part. Interview was easy and anyone who has basic knowledge of accounts and are great in communication will definitely get this job.

Interview Questions

The pay scale was very low but now i regret declining the offer because i would have learned a lot there.