Genpact Process Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

the hiring process when genpact was GE capital was very efficient, now its quite chaotic

Interview Questions

• I think the value dilution has resulted in HR or hiring managers asking uncomfortable personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview was easy not that bad. I had work for a different vendor that closed their doors in the same building and Genpact was picking a select few that had been laid off. At that time they were growing. I watch them grow and now they are very small in comparison.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember. They were looking for salespeople with commission background   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

Complete even if it was rushed. Took a while to understand exactly what the specifics of the roles were required. Folks were very busy so getting time scheduled was complicated and time consuming. Had to be proactive and follow up repeatedly.

Interview Questions

• Lots of prior history examples requested.   1 Answer

Order Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

office politics...already know who they want and the interview is literally for formality. Besides you will move project to project so if you are looking for stability you will not find it here.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Danbury, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

Internal referrals are encouraged, so if you have someone in Genpact, thats the best way to get an interview scheduled. You really have to negotiate in terms of salary. Company pays well, but you have to really prove that you are worthy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that I can think of, except what were your challenges in your previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

5 stage interview. Very professional and an amzing experience

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Danbury, CT) in January 2012.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Diffficult. They are money suckers

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied trough a staffing agency the process took 1 day.i interview at accenture in september 2018. Interview
    It was simple process. I had hr round initially in which the HR askes me about balance sheet and golden rule of accounting.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Two telephonic round where they checked the grammar and accent Plus one HR round
    Genpact HR are the worst! Actually they earn so less that they seem frustrated themselves. The Hyderebad office HRs ruin the image of Genpact when they talk about salary!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, are u ok with night shift   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in September 2014.

Interview

HR is very well prepared, they test both skills AND character at the interview. They present you all job offers that could be a good match for your set of skills.
    Got to meet team leader in advance during one of the interviews.
    Had language skills tested, as well as job-related practical skills (test).

Interview Questions

• If I had to choose between you and your future teamleader (present at the interview) for this position, convince me why I should go for you.   Answer Question