Geocent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geocent

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geocent (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview is over the phone, then face to face technical interview. The company office space are nice and everyone was very professional. The manager gave me a small tour when I arrived, and we talked about the benefits package.

Interview Questions

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Geocent (North Charleston, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

First step- I received an initial screener interview which provided me some back ground information about the company, some history about the location, some general details as to the type of work that the job is doing to determine if it would good fit.

Second Step - a technical phone interview, be prepared to speak to your experience and talk about general technical aptitude. There were no trick questions or arcane questions.

Third Step - in person interview which was a mixture of personality & culture questions along with some technical aptitude.

The entire process was pain free, a lot of information and I really felt like my time was valued and really geared towards making sure I was comfortable with the position and a good fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt negotiating.