Geometric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometric Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometric in March 2016.

Interview

Technical people from Geometric took a telephonic interview. The interview well quite good. I could answer all the questions. The interviewers were also good. They gave positive feeling about hiring at the end of the interview. After a week I called the hr and asked about the status. He told he didn't get the feedback from the interviewers. They never turned up. Atleast if not selected, they should have minimum courtesy to say something either positive or negative.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly related to the projects which have done previously   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric.

Interview

HR scheduled for Telephonic interview with client directly and got the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geometric (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Received a phone call from Aerotek for the position, it was just a review of what I know..1 week later the interview was scheduled..I met with the Flextronics Managers and not the Aerotek Recruiter which is weird but the interview was down to earth and not difficult

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Got a mail from a recuiter from Geometric Americas for scheduling an Interview with hiring manager in Caterpillar Inc. Interview was pretty good, matching my skills and knowledge . Manger told me that he will let me the Recruter know about the decision the same day, so I was pretty much sure I cracked it :). Got a call by the recruiter the same day and got the offer .

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric (Detroit, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

1 hour interview
    Went over the resume in detail and asked questions
    Standard questions

Interview Questions

• Some theoretic questions that I would expect in university... was probably because I didnt have previous work experience   Answer Question

Junior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)).

Interview

first round was aptitude test ,second round was design knowledge test and third round was hr interview and last round was techanical interview.In aptitude test various questions were based on mathematics and in design knowledge test various questions in various views in orthographic and isometric.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were two technical leads. Initially they asked about the project details about the current company. Then they asked about the responsibilities which i have taken, problems that i have solved and what is my general approach to a problem. Then they asked about the basic oops concepts, com concept. They were quite patient during interview as i was explaining everything in detail with pen and paper, they didnt interupt much and listened to all which i had to say. The interview went around for 50-60 mins.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Process started with direct HR call as I had previously applied here a year ago. Mandatory programming language(C++ for me) and Aptitude tests to be given online. They were very accommodating with the interview timings and did not schedule a "lot" of people which is appreciable. 1:1 Technical interview and then a managerial interview followed by two client rounds efficiently done over a phone bridge across geographic locations. A few background info for HR before releasing the offer which was then done in a day.

Interview Questions

• Like any standard C++ interview but they stressed on something valuable or solutions that I had provided in my previous projects. Look for openness and ability to approach problems. Interestingly, substantial amount of discussion was also on software development processes.   1 Answer

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Geometric (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR, said they were looking for freshers with Mechanical background. Had an online C++ test and then a face to face interview . I passed the interview and the HR said that I could join the following week. When I met the manager he asked for my previous coding experience and said that they were looking for people with experience

Interview Questions

• Basic logical questions
      OOPS concepts
      C++ hierarchy
      Inheritance
      Write a basic C++ program to write Hello world.
      Logic behind the code
      Top view of an isometric projection.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. Got a call from HR for the scheduled interview within few days. After completing 3 round of interviews I was told that they haven't rejected my profile yet but were considering me for another project and was asked to submit the documents through the email by the time I will get a final round call from project manager. I am still waiting for that call.