Geometric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometric Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometric in March 2016.

Interview

Technical people from Geometric took a telephonic interview. The interview well quite good. I could answer all the questions. The interviewers were also good. They gave positive feeling about hiring at the end of the interview. After a week I called the hr and asked about the status. He told he didn't get the feedback from the interviewers. They never turned up. Atleast if not selected, they should have minimum courtesy to say something either positive or negative.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly related to the projects which have done previously   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric.

Interview

HR scheduled for Telephonic interview with client directly and got the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geometric (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Received a phone call from Aerotek for the position, it was just a review of what I know..1 week later the interview was scheduled..I met with the Flextronics Managers and not the Aerotek Recruiter which is weird but the interview was down to earth and not difficult

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Got a mail from a recuiter from Geometric Americas for scheduling an Interview with hiring manager in Caterpillar Inc. Interview was pretty good, matching my skills and knowledge . Manger told me that he will let me the Recruter know about the decision the same day, so I was pretty much sure I cracked it :). Got a call by the recruiter the same day and got the offer .

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric (Detroit, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

1 hour interview
    Went over the resume in detail and asked questions
    Standard questions

Interview Questions

• Some theoretic questions that I would expect in university... was probably because I didnt have previous work experience   Answer Question

C++ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)).

Interview

HR calls and Fixes a time. First is technical round, than programming and than puzzles.
    Maybe one person or two panels would be present.Advance c++ and puzzles.
    logical questions and lots of coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Process for 2-3 yrs experience professional for position of Software Developer
    Day 1: Solve tests from home:
    Firstly an Aptitude Test and Programming language test was asked to solve online before coming for the face to face interview.
    Day 2: It took one day to complete the process. Interview lasted around 2-3 hrs. Interview was taken by Team Lead and Manager. They were very polite and understanding. Asked good amount of technical and aptitude questions.
    Day 3: Positive feedback from the employer
    Day 4: Received the offer

Junior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)).

Interview

first round was aptitude test ,second round was design knowledge test and third round was hr interview and last round was techanical interview.In aptitude test various questions were based on mathematics and in design knowledge test various questions in various views in orthographic and isometric.

Software Developer (C++) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the job in December, 2016. The whole process took around a month and had 5 rounds.
    1. C++ MCQ(at home,link was shared by the HR)
    2. F2F interview
    3. Aptitude test(at home)
    4. A telephonic technical interview taken by a panel of 3.
    5. HR Salary Negotiation

Interview Questions

• Round 1 : It had around 30 very easy C++ questions. [Easy]
      Round 2 : The interviewer was really friendly. He asked everything I had done in past 1.5yrs. The whole interview moved around the project I was working on and my roles and responsibilities in it. This was a kind of a stress interview. Interviewer also gave me a genuine feedback at the end. It lasted for around 40minutes [Medium]
      Round 3 : A link was shared for giving an aptitude test by the HR. It had 40 questions(55 mins) [Easy]
      Round 4 : This was a core technical round and interviews were trying to confuse me in every question. Questions asked - discussion on static keyword, static & dynamic polymorphism, steps of a compiler, makefile, what is linker error and a few more. [Difficult]

Received the offer letter in Jan but I didn't join as the salary offered was not up to my expectations.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometric (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were two technical leads. Initially they asked about the project details about the current company. Then they asked about the responsibilities which i have taken, problems that i have solved and what is my general approach to a problem. Then they asked about the basic oops concepts, com concept. They were quite patient during interview as i was explaining everything in detail with pen and paper, they didnt interupt much and listened to all which i had to say. The interview went around for 50-60 mins.