George Mason University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

George Mason University Interview Questions

Interviews at George Mason University

2.3

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Mason University.

Interview

It was mostly easy fro me, 2 rounds and hardware round too. 1st round on phone. 2nd round was in person and i.e. when they also took the hardware round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at George Mason University.

Interview

speedy process, phone interview and acceptance. Think they were short on time and needed to make decisions fast which contributed to my fast hire. A Title IX scandal encouraged them to they to lock up talent without making it too difficult for us to commit for the program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at George Mason University.

Interview

I applied through the university's online job portal and received an email. I was contacted by the supervisor of the lab and came in for a chat to their office. Overall, it was a relaxed and talkative environment. The supervisor briefly described the goal of the lab and the responsibilities that a hired candidate would have.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at George Mason University (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Transfer Student no interview process, applied online to transfer from my community college once I completed 2 years there. I got an e-mail around 3 weeks later saying I was accepted and started in the fall of 2014.

Academic Advisor Interview

Interview

Easy. No major problems. First phone call interview then a panel interview that takes about 30 minutes. Its a piece of cake for anyone who does it. Good luck to all who go through it!

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Mason University.

Interview

Read interview questions ahead of time so you can prep with confidence. Did you recently interview? Share what it was like. We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Any weaknesses? Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process?   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Mason University.

Interview

Group interview for team building, phone interview, interview with students, and one on one interview. Phone interview talked about past experiences in different roles in student life. Interview with students was about how you would be as a resident assistant. Team building was with other resident assistants and how you would work in a team.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Mason University (Fairfax, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. After the basic screening process. I got called for an interview wherein I was questions based on my resume and python. Was asked about my prior teaching experience.

Living Learning Community Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at George Mason University (Fairfax, VA) in July 2018.

Interview

I found the job on their HR site and applied online. I then had a phone interview and an on campus interview. I was one of 4 candidates invited to campus to interview and was 1 of 2 internal candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience working with Living Learning Communities.   Answer Question

TA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Mason University.

Interview

i had to go and apply on the university website. After my resume was picked i was called for an interview with the concerned faculty member. My interview lasted about half hour and got the offer the same day.