Germania Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Germania Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Germania Insurance

Java Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Germania Insurance.

Interview

Initial screening through phone and then later went in for a Face to Face interview. Questions very good at Java/J2EE and lasted for 1 hour. Then offered me as a consultant.

Negotiation

Since it is a consultant, there was no negotiation.

Property Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brenham, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Germania Insurance (Brenham, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was a 3 step process, first over the phone with HR, then with district manager, then with manager of the entire claims side. Everyone was warm and welcoming. Environment was peaceful, hardworking, and family oriented.

Interview Questions

• They asked what all experience I had with Software used for estimating.   1 Answer

Entry Level Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brenham, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Germania Insurance (Brenham, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The process took over a month. They started with applications and a personality profile, then phone interviews and finally face to face interviews. The face to face interview was an all day event that started in HR, gravitated to another related department, lunch with the CFO and finally the interview with the actuaries. The company as a whole seemed pretty laid back and the interviews were mainly conversational. The actuaries I interviewed with were really great and even when I didn't receive an offer, both of them called me personally afterwards to thank me and wish me luck.

Interview Questions

• Nothing outrageous, pretty basic questions. They did pull out an Excel workbook at one point to give an example of the type of work they do.   Answer Question

Underwriting Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brenham, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Germania Insurance (Brenham, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview was about 20 minutes, discussed different aspects of the position, confirmed information from my resume.
    In person interview:
    Went over the basic questions that most interviews hav: relative job experience, explaining a certain type of interaction with a customer/how you reacted, education ect.

Interview Questions

• If you were a pizza delivery person, why would having scissors be useful?   Answer Question