Getronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.9

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Getronics (Clarksville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

I post my resume in Ebenefits and then I receive a email from Getronics to have a interview via Google hangout. I answer all the question, after 10 minutes he give me my results back.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct in business?   Answer Question

Entry Level Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Interview

Process started with phone interview then in person interview. Phone interview was somewhat casual, easy conversation. In person interview included meet and greet with HR contact that interviewed me on the phone then a tour of the office and a sit down with 2 people in the hiring department. Group interview was a more tense environment. My process ended with a follow-up call from the HR contact; I did not get an offer. I would not have accepted an offer if I did get one because I felt I would not fit in with the department.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was what was my least favorite college course and why.   Answer Question

Interview

A phone interview, followed by an on-site interview with hiring manager. The phone interview was about 30 minutes, just basic background questions, salary requirements, etc. to determine if an on-site should be pursued.
    The on-site interview was about an hour long. The first part was a resume review. The rest was a series of behavioral questions. It is good to prepare examples you can use before going to a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a goal you didn't meet and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Getronics (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Well it was online with the manager, usually the managers are in another city. The process took one month in total. At the end it was a very good process of interview.

Interview Questions

• Last experience, tecnical skills, Cloud infraestructure knowledge   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Getronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in online and approached by the HR within a short time (probably a week) for the invitation of face-to-face interview. The whole interview process took about 45 minutes, being asked to introduce myself, talked about my future plans and etc. I was also being questioned for technical knowledge related to finance and accounting.

Major Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Getronics (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Basic competency and history questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a contract offer following previously being told that the position was filled.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Getronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was fast and straight forward interview. They will ask about your working experience your area of expertise. The team is very friendly. The result is fast. After the interview ended the call me back on the same day and offer me the job.

Bid and Pricing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houten (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Getronics (Houten (Netherlands)) in December 2011.

Interview

Depends on the job your aiming for. Sometimes two rounds of interviewing will be enough. Sometimes an assessment will be part of your process, depends on your experience, diploma's and certificates. In this role, 2 interviews and an assessment were asked

Interview Questions

• What do you really find important in a job? What do you really dislike doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not really negotiated

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Getronics (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

The 1st interview was started like a screening interview with my CV and 2 persons asked some questions on my work experiences and some simple IT knowledge through a phone call. After then I could met their regional director as 2nd interview, and he asked me a sort of questions about my expected salary and personal skills.

Technical Consultants Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Getronics in December 2010.

Interview

Interview went from positive (recruiter) to positive plus (unit manager) to Great (director & HR person) back to nothing (switch of HR people). Unfortunately they never gave a 'real reason' why they spent 16 hours + on interviewing and positive notes to No Offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize transition from the old way of working into the new way of working.   Answer Question