Cover image for Gibsons Technologies

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gibsons Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Gibsons Technologies

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gibsons Technologies

Gibsons Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gibsons Technologies in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process took two days to complete, it was a systematic process. the interviewer asked situation base questions with HR questions. First-round was conducted by the HR Manager the second round was with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
  • HR-related questions, situation base questions were asked.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gibsons Technologies (Pune) in Nov 2019

Interview

I attended the interview on Nov 2019. First round consist of a written test containing Aptitude test, along with 3 questions for writing programs and 2 questions on SQL query. If selected, Technical & HR interview conducted on same day.

Interview Questions
  • Programs like swapping two numbers, count of a character in string, star pattern questions.
7 people found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

471.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Gibsons Technologies~2445142
Join the conversation on