Girl Scouts USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.7

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Little Rock, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. I feel as though it was very open. I could share my stories with being a girl scout as a youth. Overall, great interview. Very Professional! The only thing is that feedback wasn't provided in ample time. I was given a date to expect an answer, and i had to reach out to the company for results. The only con that i have.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Interview

Had a 15 minute phone interview, got called for an in person interview, got an email that same day to coke back for a second interview with HR present and required a presentation

Member Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was a three step process first a Phone interview,then a panel interview with managers, and finally the CEO met with me one on one and all of the questions were quite similar.

Interview Questions

• They asked about conflict management experience and how well I multitasked. It's a lot of multi-tasking   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a joke. It was an internal process. They let on that someone had already been chosen but then HR back peddled when I asked if the decision had been made. But they let it slip!

Community Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly staff, the questions were easy to answer. Interesting history of the Girl Scouts. Both interviewers appeared to love working for the girls Scouts. They were very specific about the responsibilities.

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Mableton, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

15 min phone interview with human resource representative followed by an in person interview with departmental managers and human resources, tour of the facility. Follow up phone interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills, what can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Interview

After applying online, I received a call to set-up a phone interview. Following the phone interview, I had an in-person interview with the hiring manager and a panel of other co-workers.

Age Level Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Davenport, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a long 60 minute phone screen and was contacted a few days later for an in person. They had be drive an hour and a half and did not offer to compensate which I understand it is a non-profit but it would have been nice to offer a skype interview. It was a panel of 4 women. They had a hard time answering the questions I had. I was told I would hear from her in 1 - 2 weeks and never did. I reached out to her and they said they were still making a decision. Then 1.5 later got a decline letter. I think Girl Scouts has to advertise and interview for positions even if they do not have openings in order to receive certain grants or funding.

Membership Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Interview

applied online, sent in resume and cover letter, then got phone interview with supervisor and then got in person interview with supervisor and current employee/s. in person interview had a lot of questions

Strategic Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Freeport, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Made it to an initial phone interview. Very positive. Was told they would be in touch but never heard a word even after attempts to contact them. On the slightly positive side was flexible in placement in other open positions.

Interview Questions

• Desired Salary, if I would mind travel, do I mind obstinate clients.   Answer Question