Global Bankers Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Bankers Insurance Group

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Bankers Insurance Group (Durham, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

My interviews went very well. I first had a call with a recruiter who was very nice and explained the company culture, and talked to me to get a feel for my fit in the company (GBIG is very big on finding people who will "fit in" and they do a good job of it; most of my coworkers feel like longtime friends). I was living out of state, so I then had a Skype interview with my now-manager and another member of the marketing team, the head of training, and one of the CEOs, who was a little intimidating in the interview but is a nice, great person. I got a thorough explanation of the position and work atmosphere, and my questions were well-received and met with positive reinforcement ("Great question!" "That's what we like to hear!" etc). The recruiter got back to me quickly after that. Overall, a really good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure and with deadlines to meet?   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Bankers Insurance Group in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds, the first over the phone, the second in person, and the final over the phone as well. When I applied, I was living out of state, so the company was very accommodating and flew me down to NC. For the second round in-office interviews, I met with several finance team members and a few executives. The questions were not quite grilling but they will be direct in making sure you know your stuff. Another major focus of the interviewers was to figure out how I would fit the corporate culture. The overall interview experience was very positive. I was fond of how accommodating the company was, how pleasant the team was, and that culture was very important to the current employees.

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Bankers Insurance Group (Durham, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very efficient process. Got into contact with HR and within two weeks was offered.

The interview itself was great. Interviewed with my current boss, CFO, HR, and some others members of the finance dept. They stressed the fast paced and exciting culture at Global Bankers, and were definitely looking for candidates interested in that work environment as well. The interview was more conversation based and trying to figure out if my personality and drive would fit with the Global Bankers mindset.

Licensing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Bankers Insurance Group (Durham, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from a recruiter who did a brief introduction/interview over the phone, because I wasn't living in the Triangle at the time. I had one interview with VP and supervisor.

The VP and supervisor jumped into the interview without much chitchat, which was a little jarring. But I settled in once we got going, and they were both very nice and politely laughed at my "interview jokes".

My advice: Know your strengths and your weaknesses well and how your past and current experiences apply to the job. Most of the questions revolve around those aspects. And relax and be friendly. Culture is very important here, so they want kind, smiling faces.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume.   1 Answer