GlobalTranz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GlobalTranz

2.1

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I received a call from an out of state number and didn't answer initially. I called back about ten minutes later and the woman started off the interview with, "So, you've had a lot of different jobs it looks like?" Much of my previous experience is stemming from restaurant management, something I did while earning my degree. I explained this although she seemed skeptical. I have a slight speech impediment and she seemed irritated by this, although she may have just been having a bad day. She basically hinted to me at the end of the interview I wasn't a strong candidate. ("If you don't hear back from us, I wouldn't bother.") Really? Overall it was a very awkward interview and she couldn't have been less interested in understanding my background. I felt I was probably a call to compare to more qualified candidates, which is common practice but there is a professional way to approach it. Thumbs down for that.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling out of state at no cost to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Fairly Easy. Speak well, dress well, and research company beforehand. They ask easy questions about yourself and what you can do to help the company. Answer truthfully and let them know how you work hard, how your a leader, and you will do whatever it takes to get business

Anonymous Employee in Prescott Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Prescott Valley, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview went really quick. Asked how I heard of company and what I thought they did. Then explained what the company was about and what the job would entail, what starting pay and commission rates were. Starts at $12.00 per hour for first 6 months, or until $10.00 plus commission is greater. Then goes to $10.00 plus commission after 6 months.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about sales, specifically about telephone sales. If I had a reliable car. Asked to give examples about what I had sold in the past, explain my sales techniques. I think this was because I had mostly a sales background already. I know they have hired with no sales background,   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the Info Session and found that the work environment was great, so I decided to apply. The recruiter got back to me fairly quickly. Afterwards, I interviewed at the headquarter, and received the offer 1 week later.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was quick, painless, and positive. You can tell they want good people, but since they hire over 30 people every month you're still just a number.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making 100 outbound calls everyday?   Answer Question

Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, never a face to face interview and their recruiters seem to be complete morons and I have not idea how they got hired

Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Went in to a room with a group of individuals and was taken into a small room individually with the hiring manager and a senior manager. It was very relaxed. Was hired within 2 days of the interview

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to manage a crisis?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Interview

It was a manager and his director, they seemed friendly and the interview was probably about 30 minutes. I got this interview through a hiring agency they use often.

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Brief in asking about system use and overall experience. Ask about your personality type to see if you fit in with the culture. Want to know your problem solving strategies, work relegation and attitude under stress.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

So easy. Maybe 5 min long process & was hired. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I'm sure the process is a lot different now since we have new management in a lot of areas. The person I interviewed up originally isn't here any longer. When I moved into my new position 6 months ago it was basically the same exact process= super easy! I got really lucky.