71% would recommend to a friend
(353 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
Found 353 of over 383 reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great People at the company" (in 27 reviews)
- "Possibility for good pay (if you are lucky enough to get on the right team), break room stocked with beverages and catered lunches on Friday." (in 17 reviews)
- "Good benefits, better rewards in commissions" (in 17 reviews)
- "GREAT CULTURE!" (in 16 reviews)
- "You can make good money...But why do that when you can be an agent else where and make a lot more money." (in 12 reviews)
- "They have bad management." (in 17 reviews)
- "Nepotism runs rampant and if you are a favorite you can violate any and every policy without fear of reprimand." (in 5 reviews)
- "CEO is garbage and cant be trusted to do the right thing for the employees...only himself." (in 5 reviews)
- "High stress , low ceiling for future job growth , favoritism , nepotism , cut throat" (in 5 reviews)
- "High stress and the boss must like you personally in order for you to succeed." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GlobalTranz and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Nov 29, 2023National Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsScottsdale, AZ
Not many to name, some of the people were really great.
Where do I begin... this place was one of the most toxic places I ever worked at. No advancement opportunities, poor pay, lots of infighting and nepotism. A lot of unethical business practices. It turned into a soulless heartless place, run away fast.
- 1.0Jul 9, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Work from home. PTO package is good.
Absolutely terrible place to work. They say that they care about their employees but that's a bunch of lies. Their definition of work life balance is working 50-60 hours a week at home. They expect you to take calls from your customer at night or on the weekend. Your reward for working hard and long hours is a 2-3% raise. Another example they gave everyone in the company a $500 "gift" in May 2022 and about a month later they took out that $500 with an extra $50 from all employee's paychecks without giving a notice. Their answer to shorting every employee's paycheck was that it was for tax purposes. Compensation is terrible. They will hire 2 people for the same position with the same amount of experience and will pay 1 of them significantly less than the other. The entire company is very cliquey. Unless you've been working for the company for many years you're made to feel like an outsider. Very little recognition from upper management and they're very unprofessional. Put 20+ people onto one conference call and let them know they were being laid off. Even went as far as calling employees that were on vacation time to let them know they were out of a job. By far the worst place I've ever worked at.4
- 4.0Nov 17, 2023Logistics BrokerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearScottsdale, AZ
Overall culture was good, lots of good people, solid benefits package.
Work/ life can be tough at times with issues after hours (however, this part of the industry). Management could be pushy at times.
- 3.0Oct 18, 2023Customer Success CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 year
*Work from home *Tech equipment provided *Nice people
*Very fast-paced *Inconsistent *Sales was part of the daily task
- 5.0Sep 4, 2023Pricing AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearScottsdale, AZ
The company handles remote work so great, awesome 401k match
Pay could be higher, maybe a bonus related to ebitda would help turnover.
GlobalTranz Reviews FAQs
GlobalTranz has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 383 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at GlobalTranz to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
71% of GlobalTranz employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GlobalTranz 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.