Globeop Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Globeop Financial Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Harrison, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with HR/Recruiter first. An in-person interview was scheduled a few days later. Poorly organized since not everyone was available. They had to schedule a follow up interview with three more team members, one of which was remote. Did not hear anything back, had to follow up twice to receive a straight answer about my application status.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What is a hedge fund? What is your experience with communicating with C-Level executives?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services.

Interview

Technical and HR also Telephonic interview by onsite manager
    is to transform and redefine how you deliver managed services to your clients, profitably

Interview Questions

• .NET Technical questions easy   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called for two rounds. The first round, I was interviewed by four managers then second interview was by two directors. The interview was not hard. They were straight forward.

Operation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services.

Interview

The interview consisted of three round.
    1) HR
    2 ) Technical - taken by Associate Managers
    3) Technical - Taken by Manager

Usually it goes for fourth around which is taken by Associate Director

Interview Questions

• There were many questions asked and all were textual knowledge question   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

two phone interviews followed by on site interview

Interview Questions

• explain in depth what we do and why it is important. why globeop over some of its competitors   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I first got a email from HR asked when to arrange an phone interview, the same afternoon she called me. I was asked a few simple questions based on my resume. Then she offered me on an on-site interview 5 days later. The on-site interview consists of HR interview (the same person who gave me the call), asked more questions about my personal background. I felt like she just want to know more about me. And next person came in who asked me some basic math and stats questions.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview was a piece of cake. Management knew less than I did about products. First interview consisted of meeting with HR and one line manager. The second interview a week later was with another line manager and a director. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• How does a hedge fund make money on a Credit Dafault Swap?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation here. I was offered a number and was given the take it or leave it attitude.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Recruitment process is best. First is HR round followed by technical round and then manager round. HR round is easy but technical round is most difficult. It was taken by 2 people for almost 1 hour. I think recruitment process is different for different teams. So, it depends on which team you join.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come for the interview. First there was HR round where i was asked about my articleship experience, where do I see myself in 5 years, about my strength and weakness, why SS&C globeop, and other questions. After that there was a technical round.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two Interview rounds are conducted with different technical question. one with manager and second with Director.Then asked to submit document and background verification is done and within two weeks offer letter was released.

Interview Questions

• Accounting question, Journal entry,Hedge Fund understanding   1 Answer