- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Globeop Financial Services
Interviews for Top Jobs at Globeop Financial Services
- Associate (54)
- Senior Associate (32)
- Associate Manager (12)
- Fund Accountant (5)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Fund Accountant (3)
- Fund Accounting (3)
- Operations Associate (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Fund Accounting Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Associate - Operations (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Operation Analyst (1)
- Assistant (1)
- Investor Services (1)
- Business Associate (1)
- UI Developer (1)
- Associate Financial Analyst (1)
- Assistant Vice President (1)
- Head Of Operations (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Quantitative Risk Analyst (1)
- Senior Test Engineer (1)
- Quality Analyst (1)
- Senior Java Developer (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli
I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Airoli)
Resume shortlist - Enhance your resume Technical test - capital markets questions Interview round 1 - Operation round with capital markets, derivatives questions Interview round 2 - another round with HR
- All basic sound knowledge of capital markets and fundamentals as well
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Navi Mumbai
I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Navi Mumbai)
The interview process for a role focused on derivatives and fixed income typically consists of two rounds, each emphasizing practical assessments. In the first round, you can expect practical exercises and case studies that directly relate to derivatives and fixed income. These exercises aim to assess your ability to apply theoretical concepts to real-world scenarios. The second round continues with a practical focus, building upon the knowledge and skills assessed in the previous round. This stage often involves in-depth discussions and simulations that require you to navigate various aspects of derivatives and fixed income. You might be asked to evaluate pricing models, analyze market data.
- 1.) How are equity derivative valuations influenced by factors such as underlying stock price, dividend payments, and interest rates? 2.) What are the key assumptions and inputs used in popular models like Black-Scholes for valuing equity derivatives? 3.) How does implied volatility play a role in equity derivative valuations, and how is it estimated? 4.) What are the Greek letters in options trading, and what is their significance 5.) How is Delta calculated, and what does it represent in terms of option sensitivity to changes in the underlying asset price?
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about interviews at Globeop Financial Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Globeop Financial Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services
3 rounds The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.
- Journal Entries About Private equity
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mālād
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mālād) in Mar 2023
Firstly they take telephonic interview in which they ask basic questions regarding derivatives and it's types, Corporate Actions, Bonds and it's types. Then they may take 2-3 interview through telephonic or by zoom call or sometimes they call you in your company also.
- What is derivatives? Explain it's types What is corporate actions? Explain any one action deeply What is Contractual for differences? What is swaps and it's types? What is bonds and it's types?
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Hyderābād) in Mar 2022
It was good, the interview consists of two rounds. Telephone round, Manager round. They ask about whether we are comfortable with shifts or not. And ask us how we manage if the work load is more.
- Are you okay with rotational shifts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai) in Feb 2022
Applied via LinkedIn Got a call for interview next day associate director took My interview Asked questions Went smoothly Cleared the round. Then came 2nd round total disaster 2 director asking extreme Technical questions Which i dont have an answer to ...
- hedge funds, mutual funds, diff between both, forwards, futures, derivatives and its types, options and its types, swaps and its types (int rate swap, equity swap, currency swap, CDS), bond, yield, current yield, yield to maturity, reconcilation, diff betn options and futures, repo agreement, reverse repo, mortgages. mortgage backed securities, asset backed securities, loan syndication etc
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai) in Jan 2022
Good products knowledge, basic know how swaps etc. interview had to spend whole day....1st is a hr round then technical round. Hr round included normal questions technical round had questions for products and journal entries.
- Financial products and journal entries
I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services
Technical test, technical interview and HR round. Basic Java questions in test paper and interview was also average . Technical test, technical interview and HR round. Basic Java questions in test paper and interview was also average .
- Basic Java questions with Opps concept.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services
Very complete interview. Met head of most departments and very open and honest process. Multiple chats and most informative. Answered all my questions and led to me not taking the offer
- Where will you be in 5 years
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai) in Aug 2021
Interview process was average as they don't notify the candidate regarding their status HR was not picking phone they are not replying to the mail also worst management at this stage very unprofessional HR if you want anything you have to wait for HR call otherwise you won't get anything the selecting process is so slow they give you time say 1 week but won't respond till months and if you try to reach HR they won't even pick up the call apart from this they are lot expecting from fresher even they highly qualified from top college
- Basic financial question as well as accounting questions
Globeop Financial Services Interviews FAQs
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Globeop Financial Services as 67.7% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Otc Derivative Reconcillation and Associate Fund Accounting rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Investor Services and Senior Fund Accountant roles were rated as the easiest.
The hiring process at Globeop Financial Services takes an average of 13.74 days when considering 39 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Fund Accounting Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Client Relationship Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).
Common stages of the interview process at Globeop Financial Services according to 39 Glassdoor interviews include:
One on One Interview: 36.76%
Skills Test: 14.71%
Background Check: 14.71%
Group Panel Interview: 8.82%
Phone Interview: 7.35%
Drug Test: 4.41%
IQ Intelligence Test: 4.41%
Personality Test: 1.47%