Gore Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gore Mutual Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.6

Database Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gore Mutual.

Interview

I applied online, after a phone screening, got a chance to move to the in-person interview. There were two parts, soft-skill interview, then technical interview. Overall, all interviewers are very gentle, professional. For first part, more on how to handle certain situations; for second part, most topics are related to the requirement of the position; difficulty level is reasonable.

Interview Questions

• General question about database concepts, may go a little deeper depends.   Answer Question

Co-op Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gore Mutual (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

At first I was asked some basic information and experience questions. This process took about 20 minutes. And then for the rest of the interview, I was given 5 compounded Microsoft Excel formula, required to describe and explain what the formula do to the worksheets, and asked to find out errors in a form, including data errors and format errors.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gore Mutual (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

HR called me for a screening type interview then I had an interview with two people within a few days then a follow up interview a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my degrees - no other employer has asked me about them.   Answer Question

Commercial Package Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gore Mutual.

Interview

Had one telephone interview with their HR recruiter from their Head Office in Cambridge. The interviewer was not familiar with insurance companies and brokerages and didn't know from my resume that I had significant insurance experience. The recruiter thought that I had too much experience for such a junior position and did not proceed further.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gore Mutual (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

HR will contact you after submission of resume, if your resume is fit with the requirement
    First interview will be Telephonic and then they will call you in person for second interview. Second interview is main interview where they will ask all technical, behavioral question, and discuss almost all aspects. Then they will call for third interview with your supporting team manager and Vice President of your department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiated, everything i got what i wanted

Data Centre Analyst Co Op Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gore Mutual (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Got a phone call from HR asking to set a date for interview. 3 step interview process. one with HR. another with IT manager which included Technical Questions. and third is an aptitude test to measure your accuracy , intelligence and speed.

Interview Questions

• Active directory questions. creating users. where Email property reside in Active Directory.CMD command lines. ipconfig /all . reverse look up in Active directory   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gore Mutual (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Met with Vp of division and VP and Director of HR

Negotiation

Outstanding! GM is highly innovative in their job offerings