Grace Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grace Healthcare

2.2

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middle Valley, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Middle Valley, TN) in May 2010.

Interview

Great hiring process - The only thing I did not like was a hiring protocol they call the "Hartman Profile" all managers are required to take. If you follow the process of hiring those with the highest scores, the scores do not always correlate those with the highest scores as those with the most talent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Regional tried to low ball me. I had checked out administrators salaries prior to interviewing with this company, and salary originally offered did not compare with what other administrators were making in the Middle TN area based on my experience and knowledge. Company sells the bonus program that is hard to reach due to unrealistic budget goals.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Battle Creek, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

I thought it was a meet and greet not interviews. We all sat around waiting for our names to be called. They were interviewing in front of other people. I didn't think it was very professional at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Clarksville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by the DON in her office with the A-DON present as well. Questions were asked regarding prior work experience, expectations of the position and some basic common sense questions to ensure they weren't about to hire a complete nut job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Coumadin?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare in July 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere, I was asked about my education and work experience. The administrator explained to me his vision for the facility. The interview process was two and a half hours.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Edison, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a scheduled interview. There was a short written test of my hospice knowledge. I had not expected one nor was I told there would be one. I was fine with taking a test - I have confidence in my knowledge of hospice. I interviewed with the Team Leader and Nursing Director. Both were professional and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to want to work with them   1 Answer

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

The supervisor interviewed me and showed me around the whole building. She made sure I understood what I was getting myself into by it being my first job. She asked me some questions pertaining to the job to see what all I knew. She was very nice and understandable.

Interview Questions

• What are your availability?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare in October 2014.

Interview

All positions are applied for via the online application process which is very easy. I applied for the position several months ago, but the person initially hired decided that they did not want the role and it came open again. I was called in by the site administrator for an in-person interview, which consisted of a description of the position, several questions about my background, and a discussion of what the next steps in the hiring process were--a 2nd interview with another individual. After a week, I called back to follow up on my status and was told that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult; no behavioral-based questions or STAR questions were asked.   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Buffalo, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

It was easy. They asked all the common questions. Pretty laid back. I was happy with outcome of interview, but they never called me back. I am disappointed.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare.

Interview

It was about a 20 minute interview. She asked me a couple questions then we just started having a conversation about things that didn't relate to the job, she showed me around the facility, and then introduced me to the Administrator.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      Why did you apply for this job   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grace Healthcare (Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

hired very easy, drug test, passed...wait for background check...they DO NOT CALL REFERENCES !!!! THey will hire anyone and anybody, even with staff stating someone was a bad employee previously