Grady Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grady Health System

2.7

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview less than a week after applying. The Human Resource department was on top of their game and getting to the interviewer was a very seamless process. I interviewed with a supervisor for about 30-45 minutes where they used a worksheet to ask questions about how my education and previous work experience would benefit me in this position. There were a few situational questions (i.e. "Tell me about a time when...") and some were redundant, in my opinion. I asked about training opportunities, obtaining CPAR certification, and growth opportunities within the Patient Access department and the interviewer SEEMED very impressed and even said they were "all about advancement." The interviewer said they would have a decision in the next 2-3 days and provided me with next steps: receiving a call from HR, coming in for orientation, meeting the Director, etc. that I interpreted to mean I would be getting an offer.

I did not receive an offer and through the grapevine found out that the interviewer felt I "only applied to get in the door" at Grady. I have to say that not getting the job for that reason, and not because of a perceived inability to perform the job successfully, leaves a sour taste and negative impression of Grady's leadership. The interviewer had ample time to review my education and work history before contacting me for an interview so it seems a waste of our time and energy to complete it knowing that I exceeded the qualifications they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your education will help you succeed in this position?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to ask multiple people questions in order to complete a task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

i applied last month just got a call two weeks ago for an interview My interview went well i arrive 30 mins and we got started i was a little nervous but once we got started i felt in my element. normal questions nothing to be nervous about

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grady Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and about 3-5 days later I was contacted via phone to set up an interview. After I confirmed my time and day I received an official email for the interview from HR.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot (5-6) typical situational questions, nothing extremely hard. I am in school for a nursing degree so they did ask me why am I interested in Patient Access. Other than that, a lot of the questions were your typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview

Interviewed by inpatient and outpatient manager, all questions were situational (tell me about a time when...), took about 45 minutes, then invited to take tour of the hospital with two other therapist

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you did something new for the first time and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a friendly interview, the interviewer asked me brief questions about myself and we chatted. Nothing to serious or anything to be nervous about. It was a very casual interview, for those of you that are nervous. Just be yourself and let your personality shine through but also know the specifics about the job that you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about myself and my interest in becoming a sterile processing tech   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

very cut and dry. nice people. as long as you have common sense and an idea of patient confidentiality then you will be okay. Asked questions about background and strengths/weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

2 person interview. Some intimidating questions. But nice panel. Looking for integrity and honesty as well as retention in employees. Also , looking for ethical and caring employees. Calm environment. Want to make sure you understand hospital culture and values.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview

I applied via my school's career portal. I received an email after 2-3 weeks to schedule an interview. The interview itself was very easy. I definitely over-prepared. Staff is very kind. They want you to succeed.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Great process, was a little slow.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in September 2008.

Interview

The overall hiring and interview process was a positive one. I received a call form the Recruiter to schedule a time and date for the interview. On interview day, I met briefly with the Recruiter and then with the Director of the department. I also did a panel interview with the other staff in the department. The entire process took 1-2 hours. I was offered the position before I left.