Grady Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.7

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

i applied last month just got a call two weeks ago for an interview My interview went well i arrive 30 mins and we got started i was a little nervous but once we got started i felt in my element. normal questions nothing to be nervous about

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and got an email 2 days later to schedule an interview. I interviewed with 3 people (manager, doc, tech). They were very friendly. The interview was very laid back. I felt at ease. Just be yourself. They did ask me about everything on my resume so be honest and be able to talk about it.

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a friendly interview, the interviewer asked me brief questions about myself and we chatted. Nothing to serious or anything to be nervous about. It was a very casual interview, for those of you that are nervous. Just be yourself and let your personality shine through but also know the specifics about the job that you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about myself and my interest in becoming a sterile processing tech   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioral Interview. They were very laid back back. The first question they asked me is tell me about yourself. So from there they give you a chance to guide your interview and address any concerns they might have from looking at your resume. I interviewed on Thursday and got an email Wednesday night saying I got the job.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grady Health System in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the residency program. I checked in at the door and waited until I was called. I sat down in a large conference room that was partitioned off for each specialty. I had two people interview me off of a list of question. It lasted approximately 30 minutes. HR gave each interviewee a bag and notebook on their way out.

Interview Questions

• Describe your clinical experiences. Why did you choose this specialty? How would your fellow students/workers describe you? List your strengths/weaknesses.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grady Health System in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email 2 weeks later for an interview. I had a panel interview, and they both were nice, which made me feel comfortable. They asked me behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: What did you do in your previous job?   Answer Question

SICU RM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Basic peer interview. Buisness casual. Nice location. Reimbursed parking. Questions were open ended. Having a resume will benefit one greatly then the questions will be more than likely geared towards that. Check website for interview dates.

Interview Questions

• What was your best experience as a nurse?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

panel interview for new grad rn residency. previously specified area of interest as critical care. I had a specific ICU unit in mind, but the interview was broader for critical care in general. it was with all of the unit directors for the various ICU units. each manager went around and asked a couple questions. the process was very short. never asked what specific unit i was interested in.

Intern Interview

Interview

2 person interview. Some intimidating questions. But nice panel. Looking for integrity and honesty as well as retention in employees. Also , looking for ethical and caring employees. Calm environment. Want to make sure you understand hospital culture and values.

Echo Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grady Health System in May 2016.

Interview

Nice interview and Interviewers. Felt comfortable. I had to scan afterwards. The whole process was a positive experience. This hospital uses echo skills that most other places don't use. That's a plus!