Graebel Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Graebel Companies

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Greensboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

was done at a distance with two, hour each phone calls. covering everything from my cultural background to my education. They value a worldly thinker who enjoys innovation and thinks of business at a global level

Interview Questions

• What has made you passionate about your major in college   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Denver, CO).

Interview

Average - not difficult - pleasant experience
    Phone Interview quick and painless
    1 on 1 was long - took that as a good sign
    Group - was very informative - got a better understanding of the culture

Negotiation

Fair

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Wausau, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview started with one phone interview through a third party. then an in person interview with head hunter. In person interview at Wausau Facility. Graebel was quick to respond, I received an offer the following business day.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people. They gave me a good overview of what the job I was interviewing for consisted of. Everyone was first class and professional. They took the interview process very seriously, as did I. There was also an online personality test.

Sales Interview

Interview

profile test given - be honest.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in an uncomfortable situation, like a poorly planned meeting or such   1 Answer

Negotiation

quite easy.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

First, I had a quick call with a recruiter that lasted about 15 minutes. I was then scheduled for a phone interview the following week. The team called 5 minutes late, and the hiring supervisor arrived even later. The other Instructional Designer referred to her supervisor as "The Boss Man" a couple of times, which was pretty off-putting. Asked a lot of instructional design questions, and other questions regarding a "good fit for the company." Entire interview had a very patriarchal feel.

Credit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Wausau, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process is difference between departments. Larger departments hold panel interviews while smaller departments have one on one. Depending on what department and position a person applies for some people can have more than one interview. The interview process is pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can contribute to our organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Aurora, CO) in December 2018.

Interview

It was relaxed. Everyone that works there was very nice and professional. It was quick. They wanted to know alot about how I handle stress. They were also very concerned with me meshing with the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a personality test question to judge if I would be a good fit for their company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview then live interview with two account managers. The conversation was light and engaging. There were some standard situational questions however after about 10 minutes we ended up talking about music and other fun things. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with difficult people or something to that effect.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was contacted by HR via email and set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was set up with a Web interview with 2 assistant hiring managers. I thought both interviews went well, but I did not receive an offer.