Graebel Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

Misc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Aurora, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Was not very professional, never received follow up regarding the interviews or responses from anyone involved. Would have been helpful to receive feedback and notification of the hiring process. Nothing was ever communicated, you just never hear back from anyone. Very unprofessional in my opinion. It is not a company I would have chosen to work for- the interview process was very chaotic and not well put together.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths. What are your weaknesses. Give an example of a time you were in a situation you were in an uncomfortable predicament and how you addressed the situation. How do you handle people in stressful situations. How do you communicate best.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Greensboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

was done at a distance with two, hour each phone calls. covering everything from my cultural background to my education. They value a worldly thinker who enjoys innovation and thinks of business at a global level

Interview Questions

• What has made you passionate about your major in college   1 Answer

Relocation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Aurora, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews and managers were very willing to answer questions. It was a give and take. They seem very thorough. I knew right away I wanted to work here!

Talent Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Aurora, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

On Nov. 13th I was contacted by a recruiter outside the company who had been contacted by Graebel HR & was told to contact Graebel HR quickly. A Graebel person called me Nov. 17th & set up a F2F interview time for later that week. It only lasted about 20 minutes, consisted of my being told a little about the position, and did not include any interview questions at all. I was told that others had been interviewed in a group setting in the weeks previous to this appointment, and this manager said she reached out to that recruiter now because she did not get as large a response to her initial ad as she wanted. She said decision would be made quickly, so it was obvious to me that I had been brought there needlessly. This should have been a phone interview with a F2F only done as a full interview. My time was wasted for no good reason.

Interview Questions

• Only asked why I wanted to leave my current job. There were no interview questions.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

First, I had a quick call with a recruiter that lasted about 15 minutes. I was then scheduled for a phone interview the following week. The team called 5 minutes late, and the hiring supervisor arrived even later. The other Instructional Designer referred to her supervisor as "The Boss Man" a couple of times, which was pretty off-putting. Asked a lot of instructional design questions, and other questions regarding a "good fit for the company." Entire interview had a very patriarchal feel.

Temporary Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Aurora, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

It is a 20 minutes interview at their office. Two interviewers, one is the Accounting Manager, another one is my supervisor. They are very nice and the whole interview process is relaxing.

Relocation Associate Interview

Interview

made it through two interviews but never recieved any feedback or denial. no follow up call or email . i have never been through two interviews and not been offered the job. I never recieved a denial letter or any correspondence. I sent an email to hr and never recieved a response.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever disagreed with your boss and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Destination Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy, with personality and IQ tests, math proficiency, etc as well as a Skype interview before they flew me in for an in-person panel interview. Only one asked most of the questions and it didn't feel like there was a lot of comraderie among the three of them. A fourth interviewer for the panel couldn't make it that day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how long I saw myself staying in that position. Kind of a damned if you do and damned if you don't question. a long time and I may appear unambitious, too soon and they may view training me as wasted resources   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Denver, CO).

Interview

Average - not difficult - pleasant experience
    Phone Interview quick and painless
    1 on 1 was long - took that as a good sign
    Group - was very informative - got a better understanding of the culture

Negotiation

Fair

Summer Clerical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graebel Companies (Wausau, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online. About a week later was contacted by human resources to set up a time for an interview. Since I was at school out of town was able to set up a phone interview the following week. Had phone interview with two managers. About a week after the interview was then notified if I received the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given multiple tasks to complete with deadlines?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was a set price, no negotiation.