Great Falls Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Falls Marketing Interview Questions

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Great Falls Marketing

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing in January 2013.

Interview

Process over all was great. Laid back, honest, straight forward with questions and answering my questions. Explained a lot of benefits, pay scale, how to move up, how training was going to go and hours, when you get paid and more.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing in January 2014.

Interview

Simple process they bring you in, make sure you can get on the phones and you get the job. They didnt ask anything difficult. They primarily want to see if your motivated and craftable as a sales person.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing (South Portland, ME) in November 2011.

Interview

Very easy laid back. I had a friend on the inside that helped me out. The company really just needs people to answer the phones and thats it. I have seen some very sketchy people working there.

Interview Questions

• What pass sales experience?
      Can you read a script?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing (Auburn, ME) in April 2014.

Interview

I first applied online answered a survey, then I had a phone interview and then set up an in-person interview was asked questions then hired on the spot. the process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Had to answer questions about sale experience and past job situations   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing (South Portland, ME) in July 2014.

Interview

I was brought in for a face to face interview. I was sat down to answer some questions. I was then sent out to experience the job. Then came back for additional follow up questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing (Portland, ME) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was actually pretty good
    The woman Jess was very nice and helpful. If all management was like her it would probably be a great place to work.
    It wasn't stressful at all. That's one of the reasons I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center or customer service? Are you willing to sit an entire shift? Are you easily offended? Can you take getting yelled at by customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none they just hire you at 12.00

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing (Westbrook, ME) in June 2016.

Interview

There were several levels including a phone screen, and then meeting in person with two different people. They don't often hire outside of the company so my experience would have differed from most. I met with both of the owners who are really good guys, they made me excited about the opportunity and explained what they were missing in their organization and what they needed. I sensed that their interview process was more about finding the right "fit" because they already knew that i had the experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      What about your job gives you energy?
      How can you bring us to the next level?
      What would your list of priorities look like for the first 6 months here?   Answer Question

Agent Success Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Falls Marketing (Auburn, ME) in November 2012.

Interview

The process is fairly simple. You receive a phone screening and then if accepted, you will have an in person interview. They allow you to listen to an example of a call, followed by a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions during the interview consist of your personality, your sales/work experience, what motivates you, and why you believe you would be a great asset to the company.   Answer Question