Greenleaf Hospitality Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenleaf Hospitality Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenleaf Hospitality Group

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Very thorough yet polite. This company is selective but provides excellent services, sticking through the interview process is worth it.

Interview Questions

I was offered a job with more regular hours at a higher rate of pay.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenleaf Hospitality Group (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Very thorough, over an hour long. First a phone interview, then the department will call you and interview you in person with a panel of managers. They are always looking for the best talent which is a plus. (Regardless of if they need to fill a position.) I guess that depends on how talented you are though haha. They can move someone to a different department if they find a spot for you.

Interview Questions

• Good, solid, practical questions. No garbage like what are your greatest weaknesses or something like that. Although for my job, it could have been different than others.   1 Answer

Front Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenleaf Hospitality Group in February 2012.

Interview

4 Interviews: First was a thought-provoking phone interview. Second was intense. Third was overwhelming in the number of panel. Fourth was intimate and relieving while conversing with the director. Be yourself. Either they want the real you or not. Nothing worse than securing a position where you cannot feel free to be YOU.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to apologize or seek permission?   1 Answer