Greenlee Tools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenlee Tools Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenlee Tools

2.4

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools.

Interview

1 on-campus behavioral interview. No in-depth technical questions asked. Questions asked to gauge fit in the atmosphere of the company and leadership qualities. Heard back in a week or two and had a couple of weeks to decide on the offer.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (Vista, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I met a representative at a career fair and was called about a week later to see if I was interested in coming in for an interview. I partook in a 30 minute interview and was given a tour of the facility before I was offered an internship a short time later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Questions about things on resume   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (Rockford, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager and recruiter came to the School Engineering Career Fair in Feb, and had some screening process in the career fair. They asked me about the GPA, school projects and interests. It goes smoothly. They will give you a return interview in the next day, and introduce the company. Ask general behavioral questions like what is your strength, and what is your shortcoming. After 2 weeks, you will get a call from the hiring manager to extend you an offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with the department manager and an HR manager. After that you called into headquarters to be interviewed by about 3 or 4 department managers. After that you are informed whether or not you received the job via a phone call from HR. Its a standard interview process, nothing too spectacular.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. Salary was decent.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools.

Interview

Went to a college job fair and talked with representative about my resume. Talked about some of my previous projects and ended up getting an interview that week. The interview is relatively simple with not many technical questions. It's mainly to get a better idea of your personality as they've already seen your technical accomplishments on your resume.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (Notre Dame, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I got my interview after speaking to couple of representatives at our winter career fair. They held on-campus interviews the next day. The interview seemed entirely behavioral with a couple of questions regarding how I worked in groups

Interview Questions

• Entirely behavioral with a few technical questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. The interview took place over the phone, questions were easy just asked me to them about myself. The interviewer then just went through my resume and asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple things, mostly just went right through my resume   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was a very standard behavioral interview with 1 or 2 kind of technical questions. There’s was only 1 interview throughout the hiring process with 2 employees over the phone. You could tell over the phone that the employees were friendly.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

Interview

Was introduced to job opportunity at a University career fair. After meeting and speaking with some of the current employees I was offered an opportunity to do an in-person interview, which took place the following day of the University career fair.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to be a leader of a group/team   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (Vista, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Personally networked to the hiring mgr and interview was fairly easy. Upper Mgr stressed importance of hiring the right talent across the diverse Textron. Two years later when laid-off those words had little meaning as no effort was made to secure a new position in the 1,000s of

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR never heard of a signing bonus until I asked them. People were very pleasant and were always willing to pass forward any requests and questions because apparently hiring someone is a VP responsibility and only those in Rockford, IL are given any authority. As with most companies, you should always negotiate even if it is relatively minor. If they are unwilling to accommodate, then continue interviewing elsewhere.