GreyOrange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GreyOrange Interview Questions

Interviews at GreyOrange

Installation CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GreyOrange (Peachtree Corners, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter who asked some preliminary questions regarding experience, then about weak later 15-20 minute phone interview with HR who then scheduled an In person interview with Operations manager. Interview lasted about an hour and was asked if I had some time to meet with the HR director. He explained the 2 roles and their requirements then asked which direction I felt would be a better fit. Discussed compensation and was told they like to roughly match your last positions rate as long as within their budget.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had an irate customer and steps you took to resolve issue.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonic round, face to face rounds with coding/design test. Interviewer listens and discusses the design and then lets you code. I found it really good way to interview someone. Questions are generally fundamental concepts.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GreyOrange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

1. Online Hackerrank , 2. Face to Face

Hackerrank online test 1 hour- 4 questions to finish -> medium level hackerrank questions
    Face to face once you clear the test, 1-2 hours depending upon the interview

Interview Questions

• Design a Cache System, Inheritance in python Implementation, ReactJS Lifecycle, Tree Implementation to design an efficient memory system for files sorting in a system.

Database Questions related to RDBMS vs NoSQL, DB Sharding, Server scaling   Answer Question

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GreyOrange (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Worst Interview process.
    Conducted 2 rounds of technical round and asked me to leave as HR is not available. So you will all have discussion on telephine/Skype. Do not ever go for interview they are just time passing with the candidates. Making fool to candidates. HR process too worst after having positive feedback from technical panel they say that your feedback is positive you will have final and last HR round. And after 1 2 days they say like you did not cleared the rounds. How its possible. On same day HR said you are done with all technical rounds and only HR is pending we will call you....
    Please do not go for interview its my advice...
    They are making fool to people and wasting time...

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at GreyOrange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Overall process was too smooth. They have good interior and work culture. A candidate will definitely think about to join this organization.
    Interviewer was very frank and supportive. I had two technical Rounds there (30 minutes each). Overall process took 1 day only. They will ask question on the basis of your resume. From my side, questions asked more in Agile, Database, Linux and Automation (Java, Selenium). Although, GreyOrange worked on Python mainly.

Interview Questions

• Not specific..they will ask as per the flow go and how comfortable you are in a topic.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GreyOrange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

there were six rounds
    1. hacker rank coding round
    2. telephonic round
    3. F2F - service registry problem
    4. F2F - System design on Subscriber publisher pattern
    5. Managerial round
    6. little deep dive into network layer questions.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreyOrange (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was many telephonic round for technical and HR for 30-45 minutes. No question asked about technical skills. It was really wasting the time to give interview for senior position there

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GreyOrange.

Interview

Interview process was fine, telephonic was cleared and was told high probability of selection. 1st round went fine with basic questions asked. The HR was involved in whole process but after 2nd round, but clarity was not provided of not selecting. The interview was cut off in middle and candidate was asked to leave quickly.

Interview Questions

• Buck converter/boost converter   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GreyOrange (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The company came to dtu for both hardware and electronic eng profile. I sat for harware.

First round was objective questions on both electronics and coding.
    30 questions 30 minutes,15 of each.
    then , second round was coding .Hackerank test,2 questions ,1hour.
    After these two, they shortlisted 17 students.Earlier they were told they will be having interview,but in the morning they sent a test to the PC(placement coordinater) .
    After that, hr visited campus at aroung 3 and asked for resumes,
    and i think resume based short-listing was done.
    5 students were called for interview.
    interview questions included basic resume based grilling anf a few technical ques.

fInally , no student was selected,
    The alumni base is from BITS thats why I think they took no student from DTU.

Interview Questions

• tell us about the internships ?
      about the projects ?   1 Answer

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GreyOrange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

3 Telephonic rounds, 1 VC

Technical rounds were really tough, wasn't sure if I was going to make it. HR round was mainly around company's culture, and how I fit in. Round with CEO was short.

Interview Questions

• Fairly deep financial questions
      A lot of questions on KPI's. They gave examples of some startups and asked what are the key metrics you will track for each of those.   Answer Question