Greystone Healthcare Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.2

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Melbourne, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I reached out to the talent recruiter who gave me the phone number to the rehab director. Then I called the rehab director, who asked me to come in for an interview.

Managed Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks. Two interviews and the second specifically with the VP of collections and was given an offer about two weeks later. The interview feel like a regular conversation. Simple and easy. One of the best interviews I ever had.

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lady Lake, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Lady Lake, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Positive experience. I was offered the position after the initial interview. I had drug test and consent for background check. Heard back from them quickly and orientation started shortly after.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online got an email 3 days later Which I responded to then received a date for an interview I confirmed a few days later went in 20 minutes before scheduled interview I was asked to fill out another paper application and also took an RN test the process was very straight forward interview was average

Interview Questions

Negotiation

normal

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Newark, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a two minute interview that consisted of the interviewer asking me if I had any questions and then she walked me to the HR office. There was really no interview process what so ever. It seems in retrospect that I was hired because I had a nursing license and was able to walk through the door.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lady Lake, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Lady Lake, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

This interviewer had no business interviewing, as this person was not professional and had no personality at all. The cell phone was ringing and interviewer was distracted and mentioned it was his significant other (rude). No mention of what the company mission statement was about. I was just asked, if I had experience working with nursing homes and dealing with more that one client at a time and mentioned the wages. Salary should be discussed when someone will be hired. I asked about company attrition and he was confused and I had to explain the question and it still was not answered. Interview lasted 3 minutes. This person should not be in Human Resources, as you are loosing great candidates!

Interview Questions

• What shift did I wanted to work.   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online. Received an email the next day to set up interview. Emails back and forth until a time is reached. Upon arriving, met promptly and into a waiting room. Met with the DON and Exec Director. Inquired about previous experience and availability. Interview proceas was easy and the questions were pretty normal and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Experience, goals, why ypu want to work for them, watch the youtube video.   Answer Question

Department Head Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in February 2016.

Interview

Took one month to hire into the company. No one knew what the hell the were doing. They asked you questions that you could not answer. They asked you how somebody else feels about you. It felt like you were being interviewed by a 5th grader. It was the dumbest interview that I have ever had. Big joke!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that your coworkers don't like about you.   Answer Question

PRN Home Health Nuerse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Sarasota, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through indeed. Received e-mail from the Tampa recruiter to call and discuss options. Phone call with recruiter straight forward, only 3-4 basic questions regarding how many years of experience I had and how long I have been licensed as a nurse. I was told the next step is sending my information to the hiring manager and she would contact me when she heard back. Received an e-mail the next day asking to set up an interview.

Had a positive experience with the interview. I was greeted pleasantly when I walked in and offered something to drink while I waited for my interview. Everyone in the office was very friendly. I chatted with the Director of Clinical Services, then met with the Executive Director. Both were very personable and had a relaxed demeanor. They asked the standard questions about strengths, weaknesses, experiences, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced conflicting goals and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Gainesville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Lengthy, after an initial interview I was told went well, I had to write an essay and take an arduous personality test online. I waited and waited several weeks and never heard anything back. Several months later I was asked to interview at another location. Again, I waited. Then I pursued and was told I did not get the position. The interview process was conducted by two people, all three times.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you bring to the company? How do handle conflict? Tell us what you know about FMLA?   1 Answer