Greystone Healthcare Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Greystone Healthcare Management

2.2

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Melbourne, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I reached out to the talent recruiter who gave me the phone number to the rehab director. Then I called the rehab director, who asked me to come in for an interview.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (The Villages, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was very thorough. I had an initial interview over the phone when the manager received my resume. The 1:1 interview was three days later.My interview lasted two hours complete with a tour of the facility and meeting several department heads.. During the interview the manager was informative and low-key. I received an offer in 24 hours which I accepted..

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. Perhaps this was due to the nature of our business and the fact that I had many years of experience.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Net with regional nurse admin and DON of local office. Interview was almost an hour, and very open \ give and take. They described job expectations and some nuts & bolts. Salary was discussed in general, but no actual numbers. ( " refer to HR") etc.
      I left with a very optimistic feeling, but decided to stay at my current employer, mostly due to the wear and tear on my car were i to accept a H H job with anyone. However, did not get the opportunity to explain this to anyone, as NO ONE ever contacted me again! I mean not even the H R secretary of the regional office who set up the interview! Thus, I have to say I am glad I had already decided no, as this was very unprofessional of them
     and says something about their business culture, IMO. I mean , how long does a formulaic , rejection email take? Poor form.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change from current employer \ position?   Answer Question
    • My experience that would add to my qualifies for this advertised position.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of interviewes. Upon your final interview, you will need to complete an assignment that you will need to present to your interviewer to prove your skill set.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is very long. Background checks take up to two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a one on one. It was rather easy and drug testing was right on the spot
    The process was extremely simplified as primarily consisted of what the job duties would be. It
    consisted of Worst case scenario’s in the hell you would handle them

Interview Questions

• The interview process was a one on one. Very typical interview questions   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Starke, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Starke, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The CDM was very confident to hire me for this position. The Administrator declined the approval for the position. Ended up being hired at $8 as an aide placed as a cook with aide pay. Took 6 months to be compensated for the money.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online got an email 3 days later Which I responded to then received a date for an interview I confirmed a few days later went in 20 minutes before scheduled interview I was asked to fill out another paper application and also took an RN test the process was very straight forward interview was average

Interview Questions

Negotiation

normal

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Gainesville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Lengthy, after an initial interview I was told went well, I had to write an essay and take an arduous personality test online. I waited and waited several weeks and never heard anything back. Several months later I was asked to interview at another location. Again, I waited. Then I pursued and was told I did not get the position. The interview process was conducted by two people, all three times.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you bring to the company? How do handle conflict? Tell us what you know about FMLA?   1 Answer

Interview

Applied online. First interview with Executive Director, second interview was with the Regional Director and HR Consultant. Interviews were largely to find out more about my personality than my knowledge or skill.