Greystone Healthcare Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greystone Healthcare Management

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Gainesville, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was very easy process. I saw the ad on indeed and also the company that had helped me with my CNA certification sent the posting. They hired on the spot. The company was in need.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want a job here
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Daytona Beach, FL)

Interview

Applied on the weekend received a call that Monday interview that Tuesday. Smooth interview. Told me the pay so I turned it down. Can’t live off 10 dollars when I’m getting paid more.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Greystone Healthcare Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management

Interview

They were very straight to the point. Wasn’t much of an interview, felt like I was being hired on the spot. Mainly asked about my availability, showed me around, and met a few future coworkers. Employees seemed very nice and friendly!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Gainesville, FL)

Interview

Net with regional nurse admin and DON of local office. Interview was almost an hour, and very open \ give and take. They described job expectations and some nuts & bolts. Salary was discussed in general, but no actual numbers. ( " refer to HR") etc. I left with a very optimistic feeling, but decided to stay at my current employer, mostly due to the wear and tear on my car were i to accept a H H job with anyone. However, did not get the opportunity to explain this to anyone, as NO ONE ever contacted me again! I mean not even the H R secretary of the regional office who set up the interview! Thus, I have to say I am glad I had already decided no, as this was very unprofessional of them and says something about their business culture, IMO. I mean , how long does a formulaic , rejection email take? Poor form.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to make a change from current employer \ position?
  • My experience that would add to my qualifies for this advertised position.

Anonymous Employee in Lecanto, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Lecanto, FL) in Jan 2018

Interview

On-time, Efficient and no nonsense-Very Good! Job description, time allotted; professional staff. Location was easy to get to and supervisor was friendly and approachable. Took care in describing job duties and what was needed by facility.

Interview Questions
  • Goals for future with company Atmosphere-if it was the setting I wanted to work in. Considerate towards my needs. Start date was quick and easy. No hassles or speaking in riddles. Straight forward to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Melbourne, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied online. I reached out to the talent recruiter who gave me the phone number to the rehab director. Then I called the rehab director, who asked me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

Very Long. 4 Interviews in person in Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa. Flew in and traveled to each interview, then they refused to pay for travel. Seemed to be confused about the position and who would work with. Had to come back because forgot to include key person, even though was introduced to them in tour.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to put together a paper on the region. Thought they were just picking my brain.
  • After many months asked if I would do another type of job, then silence.
  • Was told about deadline for major project, then deadline cam and went. Still no conversation. Felt they were just stringing me along.

Anonymous Employee in Lady Lake, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Lady Lake, FL) in Jun 2017

Interview

Positive experience. I was offered the position after the initial interview. I had drug test and consent for background check. Heard back from them quickly and orientation started shortly after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Tampa, FL)

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks. Two interviews and the second specifically with the VP of collections and was given an offer about two weeks later. The interview feel like a regular conversation. Simple and easy. One of the best interviews I ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process was a one on one. It was rather easy and drug testing was right on the spot The process was extremely simplified as primarily consisted of what the job duties would be. It consisted of Worst case scenario’s in the hell you would handle them

Interview Questions
  • The interview process was a one on one. Very typical interview questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews