Grubb & Ellis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grubb & Ellis Interview Questions

2.3

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis.

Interview

The interview process was conducted over the phone. It lasted over an hour and was I was asked a number of questions about my previous employment,biggest accomplishments and challenges in my last role. Overall the interview went very well.

Researcher Interview

Interview

Was recommended by previous employer. Set up an interview. Started within a month of leaving previous job.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Position was virtual, management was remote. Two rounds of phone interviews with two separate managers. Grubb & Ellis Management Services was an internal vendor to a national fortune 500 company. I only interviewed with GEMS, not the client.

Interview Questions

• Previous construction project management experience and previous experience in managing teams.   1 Answer

Junior Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Very typical and time consuming to finally get hired.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any questions that came up that I had any trouble with or unexpected in any way. The interview experience was easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Junior Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Was referred by professor to the company and was basically handed the job.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Saddle Brook, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had a brief phone interview and then met with hiring manager. The interview was a basis interview.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Tysons Corner, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

I came in for the interview a few minutes early and waiting in the reception area. The girl sitting at the front desk was quiet but friendly. A few minutes later the office manager came out to greet me and brought me to one of the conference rooms. We had a casual sit down interview and she ask me general interview questions. That was followed by a short skills review/test in basic office administration and MS Word.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring with you that will benefit you in this roll?   1 Answer

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Armonk, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Actually we were varied over from IBM. I felt very validated with Grubb & Ellis They trusted that you knew your job, and left you alone to perform to your best ability. They knew we did a great job with IBM, so there was never a formal interview process. I respect that they took us all on and trusted us to do our jobs.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a difficult / unhappy customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. we basically were carried over from company to company

Broker Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in May 2010.

Interview

Many Interviews great great overall organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Perfect.

Research & Marketing Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in January 2010.

Interview

Contacted by CEO, numerous phone interviews. Research of internal site and submitted various ideas for improvements. Conversations with analysts and partner. Followed by several other phone calls.