- United States - All Cities
- - Wisconsin
- - Milwaukee, WI Area
- - Oconomowoc Lake, WI
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Madison, WI Area
- - Racine, WI Area
- - Sheboygan, WI Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Illinois
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Mississippi
- - Cleveland, MS Area
- - Missouri
- - Kansas City, MO Area
- - Springfield, MO Area
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- Kenya - All Cities
- - Nairobi
- - Nairobi, Kenya Area
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Lisbon
- - Lisbon, Portugal Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Guaranty Bank
Interviews for Top Jobs at Guaranty Bank
- Personal Banker (16)
- Sales Associate (9)
- Branch Manager (5)
- Assistant Branch Manager (4)
- Teller (2)
- Learning & Communications Manager (1)
- Retail Branch Manager (1)
- Relationship Banker (1)
- Guarany Bank (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Personal Abnker (1)
- Financial Advisor (1)
- Deposit Operations - Deposit Services Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Teller/Sales Associate (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Vice President Marketing (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Teller Part Time (1)
- Tech Support Manager (1)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank
Brief, forgot to mention that I was taking over a failing branch that needed help in sales, operations, and staffing. Overall they did a good job of keeping us all fooled that it was a failing bank that eventually went under.
- What kind of sales experience do you have?
Anonymous Employee in Glendale, WI
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Glendale, WI) in Mar 2017
The first interview was requested as an automated "voicemail" type of interview. The questions were straight forward. I was then asked to come in for in person interviews with the hiring manager a peer and department head.
- Why do you want to work for our company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apple Valley, MN
I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Apple Valley, MN) in Feb 2017
The manager was looking tired, she made general questions after she wanted to go outside and talk with people about the bank, this is a joke because no Bank that had I worked before do that lol I just said no because they are look like they are desesparete to open accounts, you can't sale any product if you don't know the company and also the hours sucks... I think I was clear I didn't want the job... They should review the candidate process.
- about my background.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, WI
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Glendale, WI) in Oct 2016
My first exposure to Guaranty Bank was for a role outside of this. I went through a phone screen, followed by an in-person with the head of the L&C Communications department. I appreciated their overall transparency and openness regarding vision for the role, which included a few uncertainties as it related to what exactly they were looking for knowing the organization was going through structural changes. All that being said, I wasn’t surprised when an internal candidate was selected. I was excited to entertain a second conversation with the same individual when she proactively reached out to me with an existing role that became available. I went through the same interview process with the addition of team interviews, not to mention I volunteered thought-starters using a real initiative they were actively executing to showcase my problem-solving skills and overall excitement to join the team. They requested my references, but never followed up on the information. To my confusion and surprise, a month or so after waiting for a final response they decided to move in a different direction. Be wary of investing time in this organization. They regularly mention changing their minds, which is something I should have considered before investing even more time in the process. Ask a lot of questions regarding culture. They are closed-off to people with personalities different from theirs and don’t value passion (at least in this department). They are short-sighted and rather closed-off to new people and what they can bring to the table. The interview process can be eye-opening. How a company treats you is often a direct reflection of life as an employee. I’m thankful and relieved I’m not a part of this organization.
- Tell me how you solve complex problems Tell me three things you like about yourself Tell me three things you'd change about yourself Tell me how you approach diversity in the workplace Tell me how you manage differing opinions
Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA
I applied online. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Lawrenceville, GA) in Sep 2016
Great knowledgeable manager. Interview was great. Manager was very professional and friendly. Asked the questions in a great manner. And then we walk in the aisles to bring business to the branch.
- How can you be successful in our company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harper Woods, MI
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Harper Woods, MI) in Jul 2016
First there was an automated phone interview that lasted 6 questions. Then, they called me in for a normal one within 24 hours.The lady basically said she was only asking me questions because she had to. We went out in the aisles and talked to people in the grocery store.
- Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer. Why does part time work for you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016
After I completed the online application, I was directed to an automated phone interview. I received a call from the branch I applied for the same date to set up an appointment for a personal interview.
- The phone interviews consisted of 6 questions that are behavioral in nature. How do yo handle a difficult customer? A time when you went above an beyond to provide outstanding customer service to a customer? The person to person interview questions were: why should we hire you? What set you apart from other candidates? What are your greatest strengths etc...? The interview experience was very straight forward not at all stressful. As long as you come prepared you'll have no problems answering some of the questions. The interviewer considers me among the strongest so far. She mentions that they have a high pool of candidates they're currently interviewing for the position right now and so far she considers me among the strongest ones. I should know by next week if I get an offer or not.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Decatur, GA) in Sep 2015
Felt like it went pretty well!! Both managers were pretty nice! Got positive vibes from both. Fingers crossed! Seems like a pretty okay company to work for. They stress the fact that they do their own marketing so be prepared to approach people in the store and solicit.
- What skills do you have that you feel has contributed to you becoming successful?
Anonymous Employee in Glendale, WI
I applied online. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Glendale, WI) in Sep 2015
You interviewed with two people. Ask you about time management skills, independent work skills, eithics. They wanted to know how you dealt with stress and how do you quick think when problems occur and quick decisive skills.
- How do you deal with stress?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Guaranty Bank (Detroit, MI)
Applied online, waited a day or to then received an email to do a phone interview. Then if that goes well they bring you in for a face to face interview.
- Why does part time work for you