HALCYON REHABILITATION Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at HALCYON REHABILITATION

Sort:

OTR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HALCYON REHABILITATION in August 2017.

Interview

The Staff coordinator contacted me and asked me questions then I was set for the appointment and met the ot and director. The interview process was not bad I had to submit references online as well. I was not not offered a position and was not contacted either.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HALCYON REHABILITATION (Tampa, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Just a regular phone interview and face to face with mgr. The recruiter called and asked questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. Recruiter scheduled mtg with mgr who offered salary. Done deal.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HALCYON REHABILITATION (Holly Springs, MS) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A Recruiter called and we had an interview over the phone (I wasn't expecting it). He asked standard questions (strengths/weaknesses, greatest achievement in OT, etc). Next step was an on site interview. It was extremely laid back and informal. Seemed as if they just wanted to see if I was a good fit for the building. Recruiter called me after interview to discuss how things went.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HALCYON REHABILITATION.

Interview

DOR met with me, went over my resume, provided me with a tour. Asked me pretty standard questions. The process took about 30 minutes. Then the recruiter called me via phone for salary negotiation and sent me an email with a lot of documents to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests as a therapist?   1 Answer

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HALCYON REHABILITATION (Pensacola, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I was lied to repeatedly about the expectations of the position and why the previous therapist had left company! The process was very easy since the facility was desperate and 2 COTAs short for months! However, the pay rate was very low compared to other rehab companies.