HCTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCTec Interview Questions

Interviews at HCTec

1.9

Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCTec in June 2014.

Interview

have taken as assessment test and a phone assessment with a manager and she gave me the impression that this is THE company to work for, they are very interested in goal and interests of their employees

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would change about current or last employer   1 Answer

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCTec (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a phone interview, basically asking to know background. Some technical questions were asked as well. It took about a week, was given an offer which I accepted and started the onboarding process.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCTec (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter because he saw my profile on LinkedIn. He sounded like a car salesman. He was a fast talker and promised me all sorts of things in the job (bonuses, excellent health insurance, opportunity to advance). It was the oddest interview experience that I’d ever had as a professional.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in IT?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCTec (Brentwood, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Very friendly managers asked basic interview questions, but in a rather conversational manner. Still professional, but it seems like what they're looking for is not just an ability to do the job, but to fit into their workplace culture.

Interview Questions

• One question in particular involved what I felt were the 3-4 most important qualities a successful salesperson could possess.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCTec (Franklin, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

Fast and furious over the phone interview to fill the position. Called one afternoon, job was offered after the call and began work within 7 days post interview. Spoke with one person and then referred to the main project manager for the final review.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCTec in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call about the job and a mini interview, then they called back a few weeks later and said they had a job for me and we went over my experience again and that was it

Interview Questions

• Just mainly asked about your experience and what you knew how to do and systems you had used   1 Answer

Inpatient Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCTec (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter for a while and we got to know each other. I was told much about the company and they were able to find out what I was looking for.

HCTec Partners Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCTec (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

They did 2 telephone interviews which lasted 10 minutes each, then a slew of emails then back ground checks then you had to submit a video interview. Then you were brought in to a large orientation presentation with about 50-70 other people.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would direct someone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was tiring and becoming taxing to the point that you already know going in that you are going to be trained for 6 weeks that if you don't get the job they have other jobs that they will offer you, so your placing everything else on hold while you go through the motions of getting the job. Only to find out that there really isn't any other jobs if you are not hired for full time.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCTec in July 2019.

Interview

There were three interviews and they were all phone based. Nice people. Straight forward process. There was a general phone screen, skills check and follow up. There were no in-person interviews, for my role.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you went above and beyond for a client?   1 Answer