HID Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.8

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Very efficient and Value Added Interview Process with highly trained personnel. All levels of the process was scheduled and adhered to. The personnel represented themselves very professionally, attitude during a busy time was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Handling problem employees, how would one show improvement and at what level would this start and how would you handle failure.   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX).

Interview

HID's Austin facility is modern and in my neighborhood. Their website and videos were helpful in providing information about the product line and company. The Director of Marketing Communications met with me in person. His demeanor was pleasant, although his questions were of a personal nature. The receptionist and HR Recruiter were professional and friendly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview for 20 min with hiring manager and then face to face interview for 45 min with 3 different people- no phone call/ email or letter in the mail - waste of my time and their time

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions, tell us about yourself? how do you manage your time? give us example
      of when you had to deal with difficult customer etc.
      Answer Question

Corporate Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director of Global Communications via phone, in addition to 4 others (individually) who work on his team. Each team member had questions relevant to the position and how we would work together. Everyone I spoke with was professional, knowledgeable and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about experience relative to the role: social media, B2B experience and employee communications to name a few.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HID.

Interview

The process took about 2 months. At least 5 interviews either by phone or in person for a management position. Each interview goes for about one hour. In some cases when it is in person, one or more people can interview you at the same time.

Trade Show Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied w/Resume and got an email several weeks later asking for a phone interview. After phone interview, I was asked to do a face-to-face interview a couple weeks later. I went in and interviewed with three people (of a team) separately. Many of the same questions were asked in each of the interviews. I didn't feel the team was well-organized or could accurately communicate exactly what they were looking for in a candidate but everyone was very friendly. I get the impression everyone is transition mode. A couple weeks post-interview, I was sent an email from HR wishing me luck on my job search and they were going with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• General background/experience related to the position information.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back one week later. A recruiter called to set up a phone interview later that day. After the phone interview I was offered an in-person interview which was set for the following day.

Senior Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HID (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I've been through 3 interviews, the first one over the phone with the Purchasing Supervisor. The second one with Purchasing Supervisor and Operations Director - until that step everything was fine. The last interview it was a panel interview with 5 people - they does not look prepared for the process and I felt awkward the entire time. The interview last 30 minute and the HR said they gonna contact me. After 3 days with no response, I sent an email asking about the process and they simply ignored me. I attended all the interviews on time and right way I expected a little bit more respect with the candidates. It's not difficult send an email - default - saying that you pass or not. I don't recommend this company and later on if they give an offer I will decline for sure.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to the job description, not a problem.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HID.

Interview

Easy, very friendly and welcoming. Good questions. Well organized it was a panel interview. Was given a site tour and met with other employees. Overall the experience was great and was excited to hopefully join HID Global.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HID in February 2015.

Interview

Director/Interviewer seemed to be a burnt out baby boomer who focused more on grammatical errors on my resume rather than my experience. She even commented that she didn't know why the recruiter gave her my resume? They are a small crew of California transplants that have brought with them their rudeness. I couldn't leave the interview fast enough!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions whatsoever, well other than 'why did I use periods on certain sentences'.   Answer Question