HM Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

After going to school with minimal web development experience and explaining this to the 3 interviewers they interviewed me for a Front-End position despite not really having the working knowledge for it. The atmosphere was relaxed and they were mostly interested in problem solving, process, and culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Questions about JS scope and how it works. Was asked to draw what a page of HTML would look like and explain why i had drew it the way I had. Personal questions and logic problems, how i would tackle problems and how I would get through scenarios i didn't have enough experience or knowledge to complete .   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

None, a big joke. A lady called me for a phone interview. Two days later they call me back to schedule a in person interview at Fifth Avenue Place in Downtown Pittsburgh. I attend and it's not even an interview it was more like I was meeting a friend for lunch to gossip. I am serious. You had to be there to understand.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer wanted to talk about everything under the sun but me and my qualifications. The manager even joked and asked me are you really SURE you want to come here? Manager was even talking bad about the company.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was referred so I did not have to complete a phone interview. I interviewed with several people for various positions at once. The interview was 45 minutes and was filled with various behavioral questions, and "tell me about a time when.." type questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR as an initial screening process. Took few weeks before they got back to arrange an in person interview for an hour. Typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how did you work with a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied online. Got an interview a month later. Phone interview. 3 people interviewed. Each person took around 15 to 20 mins. The interviewer was really nice and tried not to put any pressure. Told me the answer if I couldn't answer a question.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, OOP, Java basic questions, SQL, JavaScript   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Most of the questions focused on work ethic. The interview was only about 30 minutes. I don't think they really knew what technical skills they were looking for, and the fact that the interview was so short and easy should have been a red flag that the job was not going to be as good as they said.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you finish all your projects.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through college and received the interview 1 week later. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and it was mainly a discussion on my background, project experience. And I received the offer 1 week later.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Went through an outside recruitment event. Came in for a 2 hr interview, 4 panels of 2-3 people and asked questions about my school experience and technical skills. I interviewed on a Friday and had an offer by the next Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• What sort of technical skills do you have, and what do you want to learn?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions in March 2018.

Interview

Mainly a behavioral interview; asked about my experience thus far, how I saw myself fitting into the company, what my professional strengths and weakness are. Fairly straightforward. It was with a manager level team member who was very easy to talk to and very personable. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is the one time you were at a disadvantage and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HM Health Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Seamless. Interviewers had a clear agenda, didn't have to wait for anyone, people were beyond friendly yet very professional. no personal questions were asked, just what was relevant to the role

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to drive change in your team?   Answer Question