HNI Finance Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HNI Finance Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at HNI

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HNI (Muscatine, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 3 rapid fire interviews about half hour each. Interviewers were terrible. One asked one question from the question sheet then asked random conceptual questions out of nowhere. The second asked a few questions, with no opportunity to expand on anything. The third was sick and clearly didn't want to be there. Asked rapid fire basic education questions, then barely answered any questions I had. Third interview was over in 15 minutes. They really need to work more with the interviewers. Terrible interviewing experience. Took nearly 4 weeks for a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Random conceptual question. Explain a time where you had a lack of data that you needed and how you found it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HNI

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HNI (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

It was well organized. Interviewed in-person on campus and then onsite for another round of 4 interviews. I was asked whether I would like to look at other position too and I did. Very friendly people and I had a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Most were realted their business and how should one look at such business problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes negotiation is possible. Know you market value by researching on websites

Anonymous Employee in Wayland, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HNI (Wayland, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I met with 4 members at Gunlocke all of which had been part of the Finance Development program through HNI. They all said it was a great learning process, to be able to work at the coporate office but also to work at the different operating company's. I learned a lot of information through the process because I was able to speak with 4 members who had experienced what I was intending to do

Interview Questions

• What would your boss say is the most challenging thing for you to do?   Answer Question