HP Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 561 of over 561 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
Employee Referral15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HP Inc.

Featured Interview

HP Inc.

Application

I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward, met the company at a career fair. The recruiters like me and asked to do an interview 3 days later. After that a phone interview was conducted with your potential team. After that, an offer was sent.

Interview Questions
  • What is garbage collection for software? How is the speed of a cpu measured?
    Answer Question

HP Inc.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

I Shocked Junior Level Person was taking the interview. Scenario Based Justification given by me for all answers Everything went well but they said finally my skills are not matching Total waste of time I was expecting L2 (More Harder Level by one of Senior)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HP Inc. (Bangalore)

Interview

one online screening test then one online hardware test about the general pc issues and mcqs, just one hr final round, you work for a vendor until u get badged that ill take almost an 1.5 years

Interview Questions
  • They asked about the pc i am using, about my interest's goals they basically check your communication skills and if u will stay in the job

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HP Inc. (Bangalore)

Interview

The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard (/ˈhjuːlɪt ˈpækərd/ HEW-lit PAK-ərd) or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HP Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one was with one engineer who asked some behavioral questions and then multiple technical questions. The second one was with two engineers who asked ore technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HP Inc.

Application

I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

Easy interview. Hired and offered the role. Wasn’t much to the process. Met with the same person twice. Offered a relocation package to the Bay Area. Job is pretty boring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HP Inc.

Application

I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

technical interview- review on my experience and general technical questions, then digital exam, afterward second technical interview very similar to the 1st interview, last short interview with the section manager, then proposal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HP Inc.

Application

I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

Encontrei a vaga pelo portal da universidade e depois fui chamado para dinamica de grupo e fui contratado em seguida. Não houve muitas perguntas, primeiramente nos introduzimos e depois houve uma dinamica com um case cujo tema era criar um produto que a HP iria vender.

Interview Questions
  • Por que escolhemos o nome do projeto do case em inglês.

HP Inc.

Application

I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

It was good overall experience. Questions was asked based on skills mentioned in my resume. Role was for system developer. They asked questions on problem solving, programming. I got selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HP Inc.

Application

I interviewed at HP Inc.

Interview

I met the company at a jobs fair. As the recruiters liked me, they proposed me to take an interview after a few days. After that, I was called to have a phone interview with a potential team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Inc. (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone interview with HR + A panel interview. The phone interview was smooth with the HR rep. For the panel interview, they asked me to create a presentation. I created a presentation, but during the interview, I figured out they're interviewing me for a position that is not related to the job description in the job posting. It was a very disappointing experience. One of my interviewers at the beginning of the video interview was talking to a coworker and complained about why they invited him for this interview session. I was speechless and lost my focus through the interviedw. It was a horrible experience.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview and creating a presentation for a panel interview
Viewing 1 - 10 of 561 Interviews