HP Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HP Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at HP Inc.

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

After 3 phone calls I was asked to come in for a half-day panel and to give an hour presentation of marketing ideas. I was asked to come in two more times but I declined because they wanted me to create another presentation of ideas, but refused to tell me if the job paid 6-figures. I don't know why I was continuing to interveiw for free when they couldn't tell me if the job paid as much as my current role.

Interview Questions

• Wow, these are great ideas, can we answer any questions for you? Oh, you still don't know what this job pays and would like someone to email you the range this week? Sure (not!) Oh, you got another job offer and have 72 hours to reply, well, how about you come in for TWO more in person interviews before you take the job that actually offered you a salary.   1 Answer
    • "Can you come in Monday at 9am or 10am? I also need you to send your resume again." 30 min later. "You need to send that to me ASAP!"   1 Answer
    • Can you create an hour-long presentation on opportunities you suggest we look info for X product?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

Met with the hiring manager who explained the hiring process as well as what it took to get the job done. Met with multiple managers and employees before the decision was made. I enjoyed meeting with everyone to get their perspective on the position and the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough situation at work and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HP Inc. (Corvallis, OR).

Interview

Had an interview consisting of 3 people, 2 upper technicians and one manager. They took turns asking me technical questions and personality questions.

They also asked me if I was willing to work nightshift. They are always looking to fill those positions.

Ink Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

started off with in person interview at my college: good mix of technical and behavioral questions for ~45mins. Followed by second round of phone interview with a different person.Second round was almost completely technical.
    Hiring : Hiring was long. Took them months to follow up with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience. Greatest professional challenge. If I wanted to hit material property X what kind of monomers would I use?   Answer Question

ECommerce Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HP Inc. in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was very usual. I was asked questions based on my projects, curriculum and skills required for the position. Total of 2 interviews happened one with the hiring manager and his colleague and the other with 2 new members.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Do you have experience working with teams?   Answer Question
    • Q2. Do you like to lead or contribute to the team?   Answer Question
    • Q3. The role includes some finance related knowledge, do you know some basic terms into finance?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

Phone and on site. It took few days from the first call to the onsite interview. Very nice interviewers. Interviewed with the hiring manager and senior colleague.
    HR processes were efficient and fast.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

On site school interview then phone interview with hiring manager. First interview largely behavior, second with hiring manager also behavior and then couple technical questions and brain teasers. Entire process probably took around 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference in degrees of the two hands of a clock at 3:15   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

Interviewed with several engineers and engineering managers. I first talked to the hiring manager on the phone, which was followed by an interview on site. I spent the day on the HP campus in Houston and spent an hour or hour and a half with each of the personnel that I interviewed with face-to-face. I was offered a job at the end of the interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HP Inc..

Interview

The hiring and interview process wasn't long. Screening interview then a site tour + face to face interview with the team. The team were nice. Some questions were more specific to the job. They have high expectations so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• How did you work through a tough experience/period in your life?   Answer Question

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HP Inc. (Rexburg, ID) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied in December and heard back late February. The first interview was a get to know you. The second interview was more in depth and asked about some of the previous projects. The interviewer was kind and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What problems in past projects was I able to overcome?
      Simply asked me about the projects that I had worked on in the past.   Answer Question