KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

HSN Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 222 of over 222 interviews

Campus Recruiting3%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

HSN

Application

I interviewed at HSN

Interview

Easy and fast and was given job on the spot… training was easy and very detailed The person giving the interview was very nice and emailed everything I needed to get started on my 1st day

Interview Questions
  • How do you minimize a screen?
    Answer Question

HSN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSN

Interview

The application process was not bad, a phone interview followed. I think they could update their software to a program that filters calls to agents opposed to agents needing a landline that they are not reimbursed for. The offer rate at $15 an hour and you need your own land line seems a little much. There are a series of questions that aren't difficult but the only hang up would be the landline if you don't have one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HSN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HSN in Jul 2022

Interview

Less than 20 mins. Very nice. I had no formal experience but they still wanted to hire me. Declined because of the training hours (6 weeks/9am-5pm). Just be able to talk about experiences that’s re similar if you have no experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HSN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSN

Interview

Face paced with a ton of questions. Not for the faint at heart or shrinking violets. You need to be confident, professional and a clear speaker and know how to UPSELL any product they pop up in front of you.

Interview Questions
  • You have 30 seconds to sell me something that matches the pants your client just ordered - GO!

HSN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSN in Apr 2022

Interview

It wasn't as bad as I thought I applied end of April 2022 and got my interview that same week on a Friday. The interview was fairly easy I got asked one question that I figured I would get asked. After that I was offered the position and I'm currently counting down the days to start training.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to deal with a frustrated customer? Tell me a time where you didn't agree with a change made by management how did you deal with it and what was the outcome? Tech questions basic things like, how do you minimize the display on the computer, how do you open multiple pages and how to reset your internet if it was having difficulties and when would you reach out for help.

HSN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSN in Apr 2022

Interview

Very simple phone interview. I was asked about my duties at my previous job and my experience in online classes. I was asked simple computer questions like how to access the control panel, how to uninstall a program, and how to minimize/maximize a window.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millington, TN

Application

I interviewed at HSN (Millington, TN)

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and professional. I went through HR first and then was invited to proceed to a video interview with multiple departments. It took about 2 weeks, was offered a position but decided not to accept it.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about project management, also asked personality traits such as strengths, weaknesses, how you work as a team and alone etc... pretty straight forward. standard interview questions, nothing was a surprise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at HSN (Nashville, TN)

Interview

Phone interview. Asked a few random questions and gave me the job. Let me pick my own work schedule & the days I could work. Over all an easy interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSN (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview went smoothly over the phone, was actually very straightforward, and would recommend it. Just make sure to be ready for when they call because its over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Scheduling questions and my availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSN (Tampa, FL)

Interview

The interview process experience for me was absolutely terrible. HSN had me interview/apply for 3 different positions and kept stringing me along for 3+ months with slow responses. I do not recommend working at HSN if this is the experience they provide their candidates with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 222 Interviews

HSN Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HSN as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for HSN Work At Home Sales Representative and WAH Sales/Service Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Hybrid and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HSN takes an average of 17 days when considering 264 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas HSN Work At Home Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HSN according to 264 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.92%