HSN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSN Interview Questions

Interviews at HSN

2.4

Business Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSN.

Interview

Interviewed with them over a year ago. They asked two or three generic interview questions. It honestly felt like the moment they saw me, the interview was already over. I wasn't late and I dressed properly. The vibe didn't feel like any of the other interviews I did with other companies.

Interview Questions

Interview

Go through an application process online & take test. It will let you know right away if you can move on for an interview. If so, you have to wait until you can schedule one online. Process may take more than a week, check back daily. Then schedule the date & time of interview and the process is about 20 minutes long on phone.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you've had to deal with a difficult person at work   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online in Sept and did video screen. In Nov, f2f interview with 6-person panel. Comfortable, straightforward. Everyone is friendly, ask simple questions, get to know company beforehand. Express your interests, lots of opportunities to grow

Merchandise Buying Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a pre-recorded video interview, phone interview, and WebEx interview. The questions were pretty standard and it was an enjoyable process! There were a lot of behavioral questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSN (Tampa, FL) in May 2020.

Interview

Filled out application, received request for interview via phone shortly thereafter. Typical call, state a time you were critiqued and how you handled it, State a time you went above and beyond, when are you available to start, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSN in April 2020.

Interview

Assessment test first pretty easy basically verifying that you know your way on the computer. then a call with someone doing mock call at the end maybe about 10 to 15 minutes on the phone initially and then a mock call.

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSN (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

The interviewer asks you to do a mock sales order and supervises the process. She watches as you navigate the system and asks you questions the typical HSN shopper would ask.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSN.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. Lady asked a few questions related to previous work experience and then she described the job in more detail and had me pick out my schedule.

Regional Security Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HSN (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Starts with an online application and resume submission. Next, you should receive a call from a recruiter for a phone interview, after which you may be selected to take part in the first of two in person interview, if you are successful you will receive and offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use your leadership and investigative skills in a issue with a Team Member?   Answer Question

Merchandise Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSN in August 2019.

Interview

I was emailed over a month after applying to do an online interview. This is where you film yourself answering questions and it is recorded and sent back to them. Take the time to do the practice questions so you have a feel for the process. Don't overthink it, they're simple questions. Then I was emailed the next day to set up a phone interview. I scheduled it a week later so I had time to prepare. It was about 25 minutes long and half of it was talking about my experience and the other half was learning about the position and what the company had to offer. Make sure you do your research on the company and the position. Overall the phone interview was to the point and not very difficult.