HSS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online 2/19 I received a phone call on 2/25. I went to the facility it was about 7 candidates including myself. The managers talked to us for about 2 1/2 hours explaining the job description. Afterwards they literally spent 5 minutes interviewing us considering the fact I already had airport experience the interviewer only asked me 2 questions when can I start? Describe my previous job experiences. The next day the recruiter gave me a offer. A day later I did my drug test and my medical clearance. Im just waiting to get a call or email to get my fingerprint and badge.

Flex Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSS.

Interview

very relaxed, done with the first line supervisor and site manager. Manager talked more than I did. Held in managers office in the hospital. Very low key.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSS.

Interview

Submitted resume and got a call from the regional recruiter about 3 business days later. He gave me a phone interview and asked about a few scenarios fairly easy. Then he directed me to my area recruiter here in Denver and then scheduled me for an interview.

This is what I find unprofessional. The recruiter called me an hour before my interview stating that the position with the schedule I wanted was already unavailable because the onsite hiring manager gave it away. They tried working with me to find another location with a set schedule. Idk about you but there is a reason why these positions are open in a bad way. I would seriously look elsewhere unless you are seriously desperate for a job!

Interview Questions

• What was a time you went over an behind in a past job?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSS (Livermore, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from HR and discussed what the position entailed. Then I had a phone interview with a panel who also discussed the company, what they did, and how I might fit in. I received a call informing me of another interview with the regional VP. He was unavailable at the scheduled time due to company business. I was then invited to go to the California location to tour and get to know the different people that worked there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer
    • To come out to California for a tour and personal meeting   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSS.

Interview

Was interviewed by who was to be my direct supervisor after an interview with corporate. Interview in both cases was very laid back and casual, with a lot of questions you'd expect in a security position, mostly revolving around how well you deal with people.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle difficult situations, especially in a costumer service environment?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSS.

Interview

Aoolied online got called for phone i terview then was told to come in for face to face interview got offered position toik it then was told to do health screening for eyes ears drug test and background check waited on background when it came i then went to do my fingerprinting and had to wait on that to come back then went and got my badge then uniform after that started 3 day training

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSS (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great but screening and site placement takes nearly a month. Just a heads up! Background check, drug test, lots of immunizations and a decent amount of traveling. Interview consisted of reviewing previous job history to determine competencies. Just be very honest and be yourself for consideration. Company isnt too harsh with their employee selection. People are given a chance.

Interview Questions

• When was one time where you were involved in something stressful or traumatic and has to take a leadership approach. What did you do?   Answer Question

THEY ARE DESPERATE for IMMEDIATE OFFICERS !! Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSS (Concord, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I walked in professionally dressed, great posture and a smile excited for an opportunity to work as a Healthcare Security Officer. I met up with the temp Site Manager who interviewed me for the position.

Interview Questions

• They ask common questions any interviewer would ask like why are you interested in working with us? What makes you a perfect candidate? However, you'll get hired reguardless!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSS (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

I went to their office, filled out a questionnaire and spoke with the old program manager. It was a pretty simple and stress free process. He explained a few other things about the contract and some other positions they have. The whole process was fairly quick and easy. They were interviewing a lot of other people at the time so I did have to wait past my scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to look professional?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSS in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview within 3-4 days. Interview was fairly easy and asked basic interview questions that mainly focused on customer service. Previous security experience did not seem to be a priority as long as you are pleasant have good communication and people skills. After interview questions were completed I was told about the hours available and told that I would receive a call within a day or two. Exactly 2 days later I receive another phone call with a conditional job offer and date to attend New Hire Orientation.

After conditional offer: background check, drug test, medical clearance( vaccinations and TB tests) paid by company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation you either accept or refuse.