Harbortouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.3

POS Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Harbortouch (Morrisville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I received the job description from career services at the school I was attending on Monday. The recruiter called later that day to set a meeting for Tuesday. I was scheduled for an interview with the company on Thursday. I was then offered the position through the recruiter on Friday.

Interview Questions

• How many balloons can fit into this room?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harbortouch.

Interview

First contact was through email followed by setting up an in person interview. Interview lasted about an hour and was not very formal. Met with a person from HR and the person who would be my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• General questions about technical background on my resume   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harbortouch (Allentown, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process. Semi-professional atmosphere. Generic non-technical questions.

My only issue is that they listed the software development job as a 2-3yr+ experience requirement, yet in the interview treated it like an 'entry-level' position. I thought there was a mistake, but she indeed brought out the job description and there it was "2-3yr+ experience required in software development" Avoid this company at all costs, unless you are absolutely truly desparate or truly "entry-level" but somehow magically also have 2-3yr+ experience.

The pay is at least 30k less than industry average for entry-level software development.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harbortouch (Allentown, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied to a posting on Craigslist. I had to drive over an hour to get to their Allentown offices (was not reimbursed for this). The company has multiple locations at the office park where the interview was located, clear instructions were not provided so I had to stumble around searching for the correct building. I spoke with one of their lead developers for less than 30 minutes before being shown the door. There wasn't even any technical questions! It ended shortly after I described my (not unsubstantial) personal projects but could not list any more. Huge waste of time and it was clear the person I spoke was unprepared or uninterested.

Technical Support Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harbortouch (Morrisville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Skype interview where I was asked about previous roles and my education. Then after a few days I had a face to face with a manager who told me i was employed.

Interview Questions

• 1. What did you do at your last job
      2. describe a situation where you de-escalated a situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate. Terms were set in stone.

Technical Support Tier II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harbortouch (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Someone I knew worked here. I sent in my resume and got an interview when no one else was giving interviews except Temp Jobs. Interview was professional, and I had little experience in this field. They decided to hire me. I was surprised. I felt overdressed as it's very business casual here.

Interview Questions

• Was a standard interview. I always hate the questions about where I am lacking. "Tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an offer and I had no others. There was no negotiating on my part. I was gratefull for the job. Started around $12 I think.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harbortouch.

Interview

Quick Interview. Not technical.

Customer Service Representative Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harbortouch (Allentown, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

I walked into Manpower. Presented myself well. They sent my resume to Harbortouch who liked what they saw and asked me to start the following day.