Harrods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harrods Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

There is an initial phone conversation and then you are called to attend the assessment centre. This will be a group interview of max. 15 people and will last approximately one hour.
    If successful after a telephone/video interview, you may be asked to meet with one of our recruiters. This will be a face-to-face interview lasting approximately 45 minutes.If successful after an assessment centre or resourcing interview, you will be invited to a line manager interview. This will be a face-to-face interview with a hiring manager lasting approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you imagine your working day would be?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

the interview process felt a bit daunting at first but the questions they asked were relatively standard and it felt like more of a conversation than an interview. the hiring manager was very friendly whereas the next interview with the manager was a bit unprofessional.

Beauty Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone call, then interview with salon manager, then another which will include a trade test, then another interview at Hammersmith which was a group interview.

Group interview gave us each a random pic and asked us to present and sell. Had to stand up infront of everyone and do this. Introduce self etc.

Restaurant Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

I was a referral. Submitted my CV and booked for a in-store interview at Hammersmith HQ. First was a group activity. There were 4 people in my group. Basically the interviewer put the questions on a slide (around 5), and you and your teammates discuss about how to solve the problem. An interviewer will be in the group to do record your responses. The questions are mainly around how to provide good customer service. e.g. what will you do if a product is broken but your client needs it immediately. After that is a one to one interview with the interviewer. 5 questions, still mainly about how to deliver excellent customer service.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Very professional well spoken Was a nice environment to be in and was treated with respect and I gave my respect back , looked very smart and posh and spoke very well spoken

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was around 30 people for a group interview for approximately two position, it can be very difficult as it kills your confidence knowing you have such a huge competition.

Interview Questions

• Come up with one product or service for Harrods and present that to the rest of the group.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

I applied on the website and got a call maybe 5-7 days later saying that I had been invited for an interview. I had my interview with a lovely lady who ask me questions about my experience and customer service skills. After this interview I got a call 6 days laters day that I had an interview with the brand manager who conducted an informal interview which was nice for a change and then the next day I got the call saying I had been successful

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you’ve shown the 5 values of Harrods   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

A very smooth and exciting interview process
    HR was very helpful and also the managers looked pretty chill.
    Of course the most challenging part is the 1:1 interview, but just be yourself.

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received the email for going to the Assessment Centre. I was lucky that I did not need to do the group interview or video interview, or any test (maybe because it's a temporary position). As the Assessment Centre, I had a chance to hear induction about the company and then had an individual interview. After 3 days, I got a call and got the job. Really simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell about the situation when you only have a short time but provide excellent customer service?
      Do you think all customers should be treated fair?
      Do you think we should treat everyone the same way?
      What do you do if a customer complaint?
      A situation when a customer is desperately for an item but it's only one left and it's broken. What will you do?
      If you provide excellent customer service, how do you make sure that customer will come back?   Answer Question

Food Hall Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online application, if successful you will then be called for a brief telephone interview just to discuss the role, hours & availability etc. You will then be invited to a group assessment - during this assessment you'll have a icebreaker introduction session, followed by two group tasks then a short 1:1 interview with the recruiter.