Harveys Supermarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harveys Supermarkets Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harveys Supermarkets

Front-end Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets.

Interview

Your Basic Interview Questions were asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets.

Interview

They bring you in and ask a standard questions about you. From here, they show you around the department and show you how the equipment is used. They let you give it a chance to see if you can do it. It's alright if you can't get the hang of something the first time. There is a small waiting period while the manager goes through more applicants. You will probably hear from the manager if you received the position in a week.

Interview Questions

• If a customer addresses you in a rude manner, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets.

Interview

Great communication skills and questions during the interview process, it is usually set up ahead of time and if you get past the first initial interview and you are a great match for the company they will inform you of the uniform requirements and when you should return to start training.

Interview Questions

• I would have to say that they did not ask any difficult questions in my opinion.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate I had to accept the pay offered and the scheduling due to having to provide for my family and not having any other choice.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets (Tifton, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

They asked me to come in and I talked to the manager and started in a few hours.