Hayward Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hayward Industries Interview Questions

2.8

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hayward Industries.

Interview

I applied and within a few weeks I got scheduled for an interview with 3 people. (individually)
    After they got done interviewing others they offered me the position. I had to get a background check and a urine test at a lab.
    It was an easy process.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemmons, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hayward Industries (Clemmons, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with direct manager first and then with global manager each individually. Interview process was direct and to the point and also less intimidating than the average interview. Process afterwards was streamlined and I received an offer the next business day. Very quick response. Hiring managers and departments work very well and fast together

Interview Questions

• What career or company type was I looking for when I graduated along with engineering type?   Answer Question

Shipping Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hayward Industries (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with Mark in a small conference room, Had a great session and he was informative about the position and the need to fill it quickly. Talk about my qualifications and that I was over qualified with experience. Talked about that the warehouse works 4 - 10 hour days and this position works 5 - 8 hour days with little opportunity for overtime

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would like this position   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hayward Industries.

Interview

Firstly they will ask you some normal behavior problem, next I took a small academic testing including about 4 problem related electric chemistry and inorganic chemistry. Finally a engineer will ask you some engineering problem, such as design experiment to test a mechanic problem.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemmons, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hayward Industries (Clemmons, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

I met with each of the three members of the Human Resources team. The interview process went smoothly and I felt comfortable before them. They got back to me with a job offer very quickly! They actually were concerned I was overqualified and might not be busy enough (but that has NOT been the case).

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience in HR.   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hayward Industries (Elizabeth, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Thsi is a very straightforward and simple interview process. You are interviewed directly by the person you will be working for/under. They ask you very typical questions that will not be hard to answer. Just be confident in yourself if you want to do well and get hired. There's a basic urine test at the end of the interview process and a background check, but no other hoops to jump through before starting your first day at the job.