Health Net Federal Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Net Federal Services Interview Questions

2.4

Authorizing & Appointing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through the online portal and received an email requesting an interview about a week later. They were doing open interviews when I came in, so the process was kind of rushed. Overall a very easy interview. All basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the original offer, it was above average and I have very little experience.

UR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy and new later that day all done via the phone and was more if a conversation to get to know each other it was quick and painless. Overall type of interview where you don't have to give bs answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Johnstown, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was all done through a temp agency. It consisted of emails and a brief phone interview. It was a very easy applying process. The only thing that made it a little more difficult was that I had to print all the paper work and fax it back to the temp agency.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do if I was feeling overwhelmed.   Answer Question

Medical Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Hampton, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was quick once I was able to get a recruiter on the phone I submitted my resume and was interviewing withing the week. She was very kind and friendly. We even had a non job related conversation prior the the interview beginning. She answered all of my questions and was also always available via email for any additional questions or concerns I may have had prior and during my employment.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult work situation in which you were able to difuse the situation and resolve the customers problem.   Answer Question

Enrollments Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

I don't know of the new hiring process since I interviewed with the company back in 1995.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can't remember it was back in 1995

Enrollement Fees Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Met with a hiring recruiter at a job fair and gave him my resume, he was interested, I ended up calling a few times to the HR department to make contact with him and inform him I was available anytime. Got an interview request, went there and met with one of the department managers, sat down with two other department managers and we started the interview. They asked the 30 second question (tell us a little about yourself). Then it when on to ask many questions about what type of experience I have and they were very interested in my previous military experience. I was then asked if there were any questions for them, I had only a couple mainly more detailed about the company. I was then offered a position then and there, to start ASAP, they even showed me where I would be in the department.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question I ran into on the interview process, was when I was asked to best explain why I would be a good fit for the company and especially for the enrollment department. They wanted to know the type of experience I have had with health care and especially with enrollment, and how I would handle working in that type of an environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate anything, it was all preset amounts of pay, they based it off of what I was previously making after the military, the days were exactly what I was looking for and the type of work and the work environment itself was to my liking. I excepted the job offer and took a short tour and then was given my day to return for my first day of work and training for my new position.

Provider Relations Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Prospective candidates were mainly from the old contractor to interview for a position with the new contractor (Health Net) and were asked questions pertaining to their current or most recent position. Afterwards, the hiring official explained duties that were offered by the new contractor and the positions they were able to apply for with the new contractor and where the individual would be placed based upon their background and or work history.

Interview Questions

• What were the best and worst aspects of my current position with the old contractor? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your long and short term goals?   1 Answer

Senior Health Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net Federal Services (West Sacramento, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Informal interview to review my skills, background and prior experience. The background check and clearance process is a bear, but highly necessary given the nature of the services/client

Interview Questions

• Can you break down how you would use some advanced financial metrics in this scenario....   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process is characterized by a very rigid HR benefits structure