Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two interviews, one with the Supervisor and the other one with Manager, it went very well. I was pretty nervous at first, but they made me feel very comfortable. I went for a quick training within 2 days.

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director and manager for the retention department and after was asked to wait in reception for them to review my information and less than 20 minutes later was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Because they handle members of diverse backgrounds they focused mostly on questions about different cultures and how i would handle certain situations and barriers.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

Met with HR and then, hiring manager

Interview Questions