KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

HealthCare Support Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthCare Support

HealthCare Support

Application

I interviewed at HealthCare Support

Interview

Had phone screen with corporate recruiter to discuss position, approx pay, and expectations. Brought in to do Job Shadow with current recruiter and then had In person interview with manager of company.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you? What challenges have you had in past positions?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

HealthCare Support

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HealthCare Support in Jul 2022

Interview

The conversation was pretty easy. She did ask me about my experience and if I felt comfortable with specific healthcare systems. The conversation took no longer than 15 minutes. I was asked about specifically my last position. Also what did my last position entail love and my salary expectations. I will advise anyone who is reading this to continue and always negotiate your salary. There’s usually flexibility with a rate

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your life position and what you’ve been working on for the last six months

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

HealthCare Support

Application

I interviewed at HealthCare Support

Interview

Prescreened through a phone call, then if considered you’re set up w/ interview. Interview with hiring manager. About and hour in time. Then called to hear what the offer may be.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel your skill set would contribute to this position?
4 people found this interview helpful

HealthCare Support

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthCare Support in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview and an in person interview, to get a feel of who you are and what you bring to the table. Also they explain what they do and what they bring to the table

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthCare Support

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthCare Support

Interview

The interview process was thorough and very professional. Upon arriving, I was politely offered water or coffee, given a quick tour of the office and explained in detail the position was considered for. I’ve had some pretty sketchy experiences with job interviews, but this was not one of them. They were very honest and upfront.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthCare Support (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

easy going, people were courteous, interview was more of a conversation which made it quite easy very respectful and knowledgeable team. Didn't ask questions as if you were being tested, conversation brought out the knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • What action would you take in respects to a patients being discourteous, or inpatient?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HealthCare Support (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted via phonecall, The questions were standard questions. The process was very efficient. They were looking to hire a lot of people very quickly, so the process was expidited.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthCare Support (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2019

Interview

Contacted by recruiter by phone inquiring if I would be interested in an open position. Asked questions about knowledge of electronic medical records systems and years of experience in Healthcare field.

Interview Questions
  • What EMR systems I had knowledge of.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthCare Support (Portland, ME) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was for a contracting position and the interview was to the point. Client interview was the second round and third round was negotiations and background check. The consultancy was available on calls and emails to resolve issues and the overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly related to past work experience to evaluate fitness for the hiring position

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthCare Support (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Make you feel like it’s a great company when it is a sweatshop that works college grads to the bone and then fires them because they can’t reach attainable goals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews

HealthCare Support Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HealthCare Support as 84.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.42 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruitment Consultant and Recruiting Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Recruitment Coordinator and Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HealthCare Support takes an average of 11 days when considering 29 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HealthCare Support according to 29 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.40%