HealthPRO Heritage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPRO Heritage Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.3

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and helpful. The DOR was very responsive as well and called in a timely fashion. Had a phone interview and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage.

Interview

Recruiter was very nice, got back to me by email the same day I applied. Went to a tour of the facility. DOR did not ask any questions, only told me about the position, the building, etc. Gave me a chance to ask my questions. DOR told me at the interview I probably had the job, the recruiter got back to me with an offer the next Monday (interviewed on Friday).

Director of Rehabilitation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (Stamford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Had to go thru a recruiter. He set me up with an interview at the site with the current DOR. All info was thru email. All the orientation was done online.

Physical Therapy Assistant Interview

Interview

Initial Email to schedule phone interview for the following day. (my preference) Brief phone interview was informal and information gathering followed by an email with benefits information and a promise of another phone interview from the facility Heritage is hiring for.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in relating?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage.

Interview

The interview consisted of a very brief screening phone call and then an onsite interview with the department manager. The focus of the interview was more directed at finding out just how much I would work, and how soon could I start. It really didn't seem to matter at all that I didn't have much experience working in a long term care environment. The department manager was very pleasant and easy going. I was provided a full tour of facility and met various key people: nurse manager, facility administrator, other co-workers in my department.

Interview Questions

• Could I work weekends and holidays?
      How do I handle multiple task demands?   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted within 24 hours of submitting my application. Had a very informal phone screen (e.g. "What are your areas of interest?" "Tell me about your education and employment history") resulting in an in-person interview. The interview was the next week and involved meeting with the rehab director only. No tour was provided, but we discussed the overall role, facility, and benefits. The rehab director didn't seem very knowledgeable about what an SLP does and asked very general questions; however, she was friendly and answered all of my questions about the job. I heard back about 1.5 weeks later via phone call saying they were still interviewing candidates and the company requires a certain # to be interviewed, but that I was a top choice...I responded that I was still interested, but never heard back again. Great reminder to always keep applying elsewhere, even when you feel very confident!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experiences and any additional skills you can offer.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage in October 2014.

Interview

It was just a quick phone interview asking about basic questions about experience, why health pro? the rehab manager was very nice. the whole progress was very easy.

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (West Chester, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Talked to a few different recruiters on the phone who informed me of compensation, what the company had to offer. Then I completed in person interview with a hiring manager where I was unofficially offered the job. then I completed more phone interviews before I was told I might I have the job. Eventually I was officially offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel with RUG levels? Are you familiar with Frazier water protocol?   Answer Question

Speech Pathologst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

A recruiter will call you. You may or may not even have an in person interview with your future supervisor- you may only have to have a phone conversation with them. I highly recommend going and visiting your future facility and meeting 1:1 if given the opportunity. Your recruiter will ask about your years of experience...and maybe a few additional questions about school, certifications, etc.

Interview Questions

• The biggest one is going to be pay rate. They will offer you the lowest possible amount (and I understand...this is a business)...but do not sell yourself short. Raises do not ever come along...so really market yourself and highlight your assets if you think this is the job for you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a lot of pressure to accept the pay rate that was offered to me. A lot.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage.

Interview

Was hired by The Comprehensive Group prior to them being purchased by HealthPRO. Initial interview was short, but DOR was willing to spend time showing the facility and answering questions. DOR did make some promises that turned out not to be true. It was obvious that they needed OTs quickly as they were paying for 2 traveling therapists and the DOR was taking a full OT caseload as well. I felt like they would've hired me no matter what.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered their standard benefits, but got a slightly higher hourly wage (for a new grad) because the other OT that had just been hired bargained for a higher wage.