HealthPRO Heritage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HealthPRO Heritage

1.5

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage in October 2014.

Interview

It was just a quick phone interview asking about basic questions about experience, why health pro? the rehab manager was very nice. the whole progress was very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (Groton, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

They were nice and pleasant during interview, but when asked questions about holidays, weekend coverage and benefits, they dodged the questions around and did not answe to the full. But during hiring process they did made a lot of promises which were never fulfilled. I was travelling from upstate NY to CT, however, now in hindsight I feel they should have offered me something such as hotel accomodation for night or for my flight tickets for travel expense, but they didn’t.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed at that time by the regional manager and she asked me some profession related questions such as what finctional tests do I use and why?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was short with the Rehab Coordinator spending most of the time telling the woes of their acquisition by HealthPro. Seemed they were looking for a warm body...any warm body for the position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you when working with Psychiatric patients.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (Rochester, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was two phone interviews with regional and local hiring managers. First one was very brief and short, second interview ended up with an easy question which should not be a problem if u have good theoretical knowledge and practical skills .

Interview Questions

• Precautions after knee/hip replacement.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage.

Interview

Was hired by The Comprehensive Group prior to them being purchased by HealthPRO. Initial interview was short, but DOR was willing to spend time showing the facility and answering questions. DOR did make some promises that turned out not to be true. It was obvious that they needed OTs quickly as they were paying for 2 traveling therapists and the DOR was taking a full OT caseload as well. I felt like they would've hired me no matter what.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered their standard benefits, but got a slightly higher hourly wage (for a new grad) because the other OT that had just been hired bargained for a higher wage.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage.

Interview

The interview consisted of a very brief screening phone call and then an onsite interview with the department manager. The focus of the interview was more directed at finding out just how much I would work, and how soon could I start. It really didn't seem to matter at all that I didn't have much experience working in a long term care environment. The department manager was very pleasant and easy going. I was provided a full tour of facility and met various key people: nurse manager, facility administrator, other co-workers in my department.

Interview Questions

• Could I work weekends and holidays?
      How do I handle multiple task demands?   Answer Question

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (West Chester, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Talked to a few different recruiters on the phone who informed me of compensation, what the company had to offer. Then I completed in person interview with a hiring manager where I was unofficially offered the job. then I completed more phone interviews before I was told I might I have the job. Eventually I was officially offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel with RUG levels? Are you familiar with Frazier water protocol?   Answer Question

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and helpful. The DOR was very responsive as well and called in a timely fashion. Had a phone interview and was offered the job on the spot.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted within 24 hours of submitting my application. Had a very informal phone screen (e.g. "What are your areas of interest?" "Tell me about your education and employment history") resulting in an in-person interview. The interview was the next week and involved meeting with the rehab director only. No tour was provided, but we discussed the overall role, facility, and benefits. The rehab director didn't seem very knowledgeable about what an SLP does and asked very general questions; however, she was friendly and answered all of my questions about the job. I heard back about 1.5 weeks later via phone call saying they were still interviewing candidates and the company requires a certain # to be interviewed, but that I was a top choice...I responded that I was still interested, but never heard back again. Great reminder to always keep applying elsewhere, even when you feel very confident!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experiences and any additional skills you can offer.   Answer Question

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthPRO Heritage (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Nothing like an interview if you get agree on low wages. Very unprofessional approach and was asked personal questions than the work related. Very informal as the person had not experienced of being rehab manager

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting hourly salary   1 Answer