HealthTrio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthTrio Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthTrio.

Interview

Very pleasant, some behavioral and some technical questions. Sat with two department supervisor and a fellow co-worker from the department. Overall the meeting was pleasant. Was called in for a second quick interview with manager and other stakeholders to do more behavioral interview. Got a good vibe from the people I talked to and HR lady raved about the company culture and how nice most of the people were which I could tell.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthTrio (Tucson, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Mostly HR questions wanting to make sure you will play well with the office politics. Some technical questions but not many. Wanted to ensure a basic understanding of SQL and Java but nothing very technical. It was almost too easy ....

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you didn't agree with your manager.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrio (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks from beginning to end.

I worked with a staffing agency to get the introductory phone screen with the hiring manager. It was an informal discussion over my resume and general programming experience.

He then asked that I return a Java coding exercise that involved class design and implementation. A good foundation of data structures was key.

I was invited to an on-site interview a week later, where I met with the engineering director, the hiring manager and his team, and HR. It was partly behavioral. I was asked to live code on a Google doc about 4-5 algorithms-related questions.

I would consider this an intermediate interview. Brush up on your data structures and algorithms, but relatively easy for the well-prepared.

The company was looking for a mid-senior level developer to join their Java team, though I believe they also had openings for their C# team. The interview process was the most comprehensive, yet pleasant I've had yet in Tucson. They clearly know what they're looking for and their questions were indicative of a team with well-defined objectives.

Everyone I met with was very friendly and approachable. The developers were clearly brilliant and would make excellent team mates. I personally believe they have an exciting outlook and the best is just to come for this company.

I received an offer but declined as it was significantly lower than my ask (though very reasonable within the Tucson market).

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthTrio (Tucson, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was a 15 min via telephone. Then I was invited to the office. They were very flexible in choosing the time and date. I had a 45 minute interview with product manager followed by a 15 minute interview with the vice-president.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail, how do you approach a situation (of conducting secondary research)   Answer Question