Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Very intensive, went through 3 interviews and a through background check before I was offered a position. I understand why it was so lengthy as they have to be certain they hire a secure, stable person to work around residents and patients.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Interview

I enjoyed the interview, it was very interesting and it was good to have an interviewer that actually seemed to care about me and the position. I would interview with them a second time if there was another position open that I was interested in.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was Easy breezy and efficient. Theres an intial phone screening, then phone interview with local mgmt and final interview with client and local staff team, before final job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Austin, TX).

Interview

Can you breath? Are you able to clearly follow directions? Do you want to spend 60 hours at your workplace, and only get paid for 40 hours of work?
    Your'e hired!

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Bloomington, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and quick. 1st was by phone and consisted of learning more about the company. 2nd consisted of more information about the company and a few hypothetical situational questions

Interview Questions

• If an employee was not doing their job, how would you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Arlington, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The manager that interviewed me did not have a main office or interview cite. He works out of his car which was discouraging. He met me at a Starbucks that was crouded. He asked me no questions just wantes to know how much money did i want.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you looking for?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Maumee, OH).

Interview

The process was enjoyable and comfortable due to my knowledge and experience. The basic requirements were simple and the promises sounded good. I was originally offered part time that would be full time within one year.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience in cleaning?   2 Answers
    • Are you available to work late nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

I interviewed three times. My DM was very nice and honestly it's mostly typical questions and ask about family etc. I would say the interview was pretty good but then again I was lucky and I had a decent district manager

Interview Questions

• do you have any prior obligations that would keep you from working?   Answer Question
    • tell me about your experience in management   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Pay was set and I tried to negotiate but was declined but I really needed a job so I accepted the job anyways.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. After the initial phone interview, it took a couple weeks to get the face to face interview but after that the rest of the interview process was taken care of that day including drug test, physical and 2nd interview

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Greensboro, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I was able to interview with HSG today after having submitted my application 2 weeks ago. The first interview was awkward. While he gave a positive rating to the district manager, he was not a good interviewer. He would not give me direct eye contact and did not prepare questions. I am not sure he should have been facilitating the interview.
    The second interviewer with the district manager was FILLED with questions. Some I answered more than 1 time. I was slightly offended by the interview because I felt they were trying to scare me off. They also sought to make the interview more "rigorous" by asking "complex" questions. Some of the questions sounded like we were in a philosophy college course. They were entirely too ambiguous and subjective. They also did not tell me until moments before the interview that there was going to be an additional person there. That was very awkward. The other person stared at me even when I was not talking. It was very confusing and weird.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about gaining others trust?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if an employee of yours repeatedly refused to complete a task after you had asked a person over and over? What if there was no one to call to give you guidance? (that was a really dumb question)   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

it was smooth and well proffessional. the manager was quick and swift with the interview process. He went over the detailed destription of the postion that was being offered