Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Services Group

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group

Interview

They took me in and asked me a few questions about myself, why i wanted to work there and let me ask them questions. Our conversation involved talking about what the requirements of the job were, what my tasks would be and they gave me a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group

Interview

It was nice and short. Got job on spot . Lady was nice and place was clean. She was friendly and to the point. Showed me around the facility and discussed payment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group

Interview

Great overview of company , training , build from within opportunities for all . Salaries and pay scale was not really mentioned , was told about the other benefits and positives that they want to talk about

Interview Questions
  • Same old format, really outdated

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group

Interview

Poorly organized. Got to the interview and the interviewer had something to do for the next 30 minutes so I was on time but still had to wait for the interviewer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monte Video

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Monte Video)

Interview

Video Interview with 3 people Dry, drained personalities, with zero energy. All 3 interviewers had their cameras turned off while I was the lone person on screen for 90% of the call. (Seemed like the boss had to call in and the lower employees turned their cameras off knowing he couldn’t see them) The 2 on screen seemed like they already disliked me or were simply forced/not motivated to be there. Main interviewer seemed to have some energy & call went well. Overall, like in many other reviews, was ghosted after the interview. Their ad has been up for about 2 years, not sure they are actually hiring or if they just looking “upgrade” as he stated on the call. So you may have them interviewing behind your back your entire employment. It does sound like you’ll be a “glorified cook” consistently traveling and cooking (days & nights) Sounds like they are advertising a “District Manager” position, but plan to drag out your training and pay you little for a trial period with no benefits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Austin, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

Simple; was online. Interviewed with regional dietitian and then lead dietitian in a 2nd interview I was invited to. Was relaxed. Asked normal interview questions and asked what long term/short term goals were.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it? What do you look for in a superior?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview and then a second phone interview phone interview. We left the second call that he would set up a face-to-face interview and would get back to me by the end of the day with a date and time. I have been ghosted since. I even tried to call them to follow and they responded that they would call me back and still nothing. This tells me so much about this company on how they handle their interviewing process. It's a two way street and I would not recommend them to interview with.

Interview Questions
  • Are you prepared to work with a bare bones budget for the residents?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staunton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Staunton, VA) in Jun 2020

Interview

I applied online and got a call shortly after to interview that same day. The women did not ask any questions, copied by ID, and had me fill out a paper application and said she’d call me. The next day called for me to sign new hire papers. When I got there I had questions since they hadnt told me anything at the interview like i expected. In the previous conversation she was certain I’d make enough for rent and they’d be SUPER flexible with me. Then I met my manager and she was the opposite. Come to find out that women interviewing me normally works at a different location and didn’t know how that women operates. She recommended I don’t work under her and to avoid this place (Kings Daughters Rehab)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Warren, OH) in May 2020

Interview

Phone interview with someone in Pittsburgh in May. No follow up. Many job openings in my area. Finally got a zoom interview in August and was ghosted. 10 years of healthcare EVS management experience. They don’t want to hire experienced managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

My experience started out positive but quickly turned very sour fast! I was receiving a friendly service at the start of the initial interviewing process through the phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I thought things were going well... I had an in-person interview with a few managers. The questions were straight forward and typical. I can say that the receptionist was rude to guests that I witnessed. After the interview, I was treated like I didn’t matter. I took proper steps to follow-up after receiving positive feedback during the interview. I was led on multiple times for over a month until I decided to just move on. If you are no longer interested in a candidate, let them know! This was not an executive or manager role so it’s crazy that it should take that long for a decision. I still have yet to even hear back from them with any decision, so that lets me know that I dodged a bullet from joining a company that doesn’t care about their job candidates. Candidate ghosting is horrible! Your job candidates become your employees..treat them well.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a great fit versus other candidates
1 person found this interview helpful