KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Services Group

Featured Interview

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in Oct 2021

Interview

Two step process, talked to one recruiter for the first interview and then the account manager for the final interview. Very easy to get in touch with them in between the interviewing process

Interview Questions
  • Liable transportation? Do you have any Cooking/Foodservice experience?
    Answer Question

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group

Interview

Honestly there was not much of an interview. I was offered a position, pay and hours (which I never got the hours offered, or the pay) The training was minimal, most of it was learning as you went

Interview Questions
  • How would you like a Monday through Friday job?

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in Jun 2022

Interview

It was amazing. People are so friendly and kind, very understanding, great environment, simple questions asked, very detail oriented about the job you will be doing and so on. All around great!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Healthcare Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in May 2022

Interview

I applied on Linkedin, got an email request for a phone screen the next day. Talked with an HR rep for 20 minutes. She said the hiring manager was impressed with my resume and wanted a live interview. I am then ghosted for 48 days and then suddenly contacted back for a live interview at their Bensalem HQ. I go to their office. They had a complicated check-in process they expected me to know about, and they didn't like that I was 20 minutes early. It took 13 minutes to check-in, so an applicant would need to be early, and they made it seem like I rushing them. The hiring manager wasn't in the meeting. It was two 20-something, male account managers doing the interview. The meeting lasted an hour, 15 minutes. When the interview is done they don't let you leave the office, you have to check-out which takes another 10-minutes. Just leave. These two guys only focused on two things: why I was leaving my company to look for a new job, and that my accounting experience wasn't in a reputable public company. They didn't care about my resume, just glazed over it. It was explain your accounting-only experience on your resume. They wanted details about the kinds of journal entries I did. Do I know accrual accounting? Did I know how to read financial statements? The main interviewer pointed out he did not like the fact that my accounting experience was within small private companies. He focused on experience with institutional prestige. He preferred the applicant to work in big public companies. Nothing about the job posting said anything preferring that. But he went on to lecture me about the reporting and compliance standards a public company has to meet, the tight deadlines requiring working extra hours (but not overtime), and the deep knowledge needed, and that working in a private company is more relaxed. So, basically he presumes I don't have the work ethic they need to finish tasks because I work in a small company, which in his view apparently doesn't have deadlines or work expectations. He could easily give me a skills test if he needed the assurance of my accounting skills. Every company I applied for sent a Google doc accounting test to complete before agreeing to a live interview, and those were small private companies. And more big US companies are being taken private these days if you follow business trends. And this company's CFO was caught by the SEC misstating financials in 2021. Maybe look at your own people's work ethic before judging mine? The backup interviewer only cared about my reason for looking for a new a job. He was very probing, and no answer I gave him satisfied his question. I was asked the same question "Why are you leaving your company?" three times. "Can you explain more why you're leaving your current employer?" And then he added his own remark that maybe I shouldn't be applying here, which made me livid. Overall, bad interview. I got an immediate auto-rejection email right after the meeting. A waste of 3 months. This was based entirely on career status prestige, and not anything about my experience or skills. These two were looking for reasons to be unimpressed. Lots of presumption based on nothing. No skills test or even wanting to see college transcripts at the very least. I'd expect this treatment if I was applying to a professional accounting firm like PWC or an investment bank. This is a cleaning company, not even a healthcare company. The job itself I can assume will be lots of workloads, extra hours, micromanagement, no time to train or know the process. Pass on this company.

Interview Questions
  • Explain in lots of detail the accounting experience on your resume.
  • Are you okay with reporting to the office for work?
  • Are you okay with being required to work extra hours to meet regular deadlines?
  • Do you know accrual-based accounting? Do you handle your company's financial statements?
  • Describe a journal entry you perform at your current accounting job. Please list the accounts you debit and credit.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Quick! Not even an interview… explained the duties of the job. Gave inaccurate information on benefits/pay, whether this particular district was union, and confusion on training and job location. Was sent for fingerprinting and background check. Took 3 days to process. Started 1 week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Bensalem, PA) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was relaxed. I talked about my experience and how would be an asset to the company. We discussed opportunity for growth in the company, the training that's comes with positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Fort Myers, FL) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview lasted about 15-20 minutes. Asked a few typical interview questions then more field related. It was fully remote and single round. All in all, it wasn’t too hard. I got offered a job about a week after.

Interview Questions
  • How will you prioritize your responsibilities?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in Jul 2021

Interview

Worst interview process in my 30 years of foodservice. No respect for my time whatsoever. They set up a phone interview and never called. Completely ghosted me. For another facility I actually interviewed with a district manager who set up a date for personal interview and he never showed. I had to call him and he said he couldn’t make it and “let’s try next week...I’ll call you”. He never called. Honestly, if their interview process is that bad, why would I want to work for them?

Interview Questions
  • Basic, outdated, old-school questions with no personal connection.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Orlando, FL)

Interview

They took me in and asked me a few questions about myself, why i wanted to work there and let me ask them questions. Our conversation involved talking about what the requirements of the job were, what my tasks would be and they gave me a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Nashville, TN) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • It's greatIt's great. Good company with lots of support. Does require a lot of paper work. It is not always easy but lots of support from higher ups. The facilities are where the issues are and the staff at the facilities doing there part.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews

Healthcare Services Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Healthcare Services Group as 40.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for District Manager and Registered Dietitian rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Manager and Housekeeper roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Healthcare Services Group takes an average of 15 days when considering 152 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for District Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Housekeeper roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Healthcare Services Group according to 152 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.38%