Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Very intensive, went through 3 interviews and a through background check before I was offered a position. I understand why it was so lengthy as they have to be certain they hire a secure, stable person to work around residents and patients.

Chef Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in September 2017.

Interview

First two rounds of phone interviews went fantastic. Great rapport with those two folks. Took it upon myself to do some homework on the facility they were hiring for. Great potential. Got to third round of phone interviews with a corporate "higher up." Did not enjoy the candor we had, so I terminated the interview process on the spot. Clear disconnect from corporate office and the actual facility the contract for services was held.

Interview Questions

• If you were having trouble with (insert associate here), how would you correct that?   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Moline, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Basically I was hired when I showed up. Very quickly proceeded to background and TB testing. Manager was anxious to get me started. Now I know why, decent people quit immediately.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kittanning, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Kittanning, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

They were taking over our facility's Dietary and Housekeeping Depts after the facility was bought by Premier. The Dietary Manager that had been working very hard to get things running smoothly for the two years prior to the sale decided against the Account Manager position and recommended me (with some training), as I was her Assistant for just under a year. The actual interview was pretty much just an offer, not a real detailed interview. That should've been my first clue as to the intentions of the company just hiring me because they needed a body to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to commit to going through extensive training to better prepare you for this position?   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, then background check, then go through rehab center hiring process. Including tdap test. There you'll meet the administrator and discuss basic expectations and depending on the administrator your job priorities will be laid out for you

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work at a rehab center   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Interview

I enjoyed the interview, it was very interesting and it was good to have an interviewer that actually seemed to care about me and the position. I would interview with them a second time if there was another position open that I was interested in.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was Easy breezy and efficient. Theres an intial phone screening, then phone interview with local mgmt and final interview with client and local staff team, before final job offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Austin, TX).

Interview

Can you breath? Are you able to clearly follow directions? Do you want to spend 60 hours at your workplace, and only get paid for 40 hours of work?
    Your'e hired!

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Bloomington, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and quick. 1st was by phone and consisted of learning more about the company. 2nd consisted of more information about the company and a few hypothetical situational questions

Interview Questions

• If an employee was not doing their job, how would you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Arlington, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The manager that interviewed me did not have a main office or interview cite. He works out of his car which was discouraging. He met me at a Starbucks that was crouded. He asked me no questions just wantes to know how much money did i want.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you looking for?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Maumee, OH).

Interview

The process was enjoyable and comfortable due to my knowledge and experience. The basic requirements were simple and the promises sounded good. I was originally offered part time that would be full time within one year.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience in cleaning?   2 Answers
    • Are you available to work late nights and weekends?   1 Answer