Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Very intensive, went through 3 interviews and a through background check before I was offered a position. I understand why it was so lengthy as they have to be certain they hire a secure, stable person to work around residents and patients.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in July 2013.

Interview

It was lengthy, he interviewed me for about an hour and answered all of my questions. Very informative and was professional. He prepared me for what to expect if I was to accept the position

Interview Questions

• Why I wasn't working at the moment   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Rather easy, basic interview questions - tell me about yourself, why are you looking, what are you strenghs, what are your weakness,

Interview Questions

• no really difficult questions just be ready to give example of items from your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial salary offer in line with expectations. Negotiated start date

Anonymous Employee in Kittanning, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Kittanning, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

They were taking over our facility's Dietary and Housekeeping Depts after the facility was bought by Premier. The Dietary Manager that had been working very hard to get things running smoothly for the two years prior to the sale decided against the Account Manager position and recommended me (with some training), as I was her Assistant for just under a year. The actual interview was pretty much just an offer, not a real detailed interview. That should've been my first clue as to the intentions of the company just hiring me because they needed a body to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to commit to going through extensive training to better prepare you for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

It was easy took five minutes and ask what city I lived in. I asked if I was hired he said yes , very easy I thought it would of taken longer, However, he never looked me in the eyes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Burlington, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was nothing but listening to the DM talk about the company and how great it was to work there. he lets you know up front that the manager position is just a title and you will be doing the same work along side the normal employees. He also kept talking about how managers become floor stripping experts and are basically floor techs. The position is nothing but a glorified janitor and starts at $11.00 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview. My DM is a very charasmatic leader and possesses a great deal of knowledge and a positive attitude. I have a knack for identifying a good leader and someone I would like to work for. We spoke about the company and how great this opportunity can be for me.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in 5 years and then explained to me how HCSG CORP will help me develop into a to knock manager and accomplish my goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and straight forward.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in March 2015.

Interview

Quick interview process, usually a 2 week wait just for the TB shot process. They gave a basic overview of the what the job entails and how the company works and the history of the company.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions, about work history and where you want to be in the future.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

You have a large group meeting in Long Beach, CA at a hotel. They give an overview of the company and you meet a lot of people. Unfortunately, they are not forth coming by your job duties and their professionalism gives you a false belief that you will be doing managerial work.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to relocate near downtown Los Angeles for training temporarily?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Very professional, extremely generous. I was asked of my experience with the healthcare industry and if i were afraid to roll my sleeves up and get dirty with the rest of them. This person doing the interview was very persuasive made this opportunity to appear life changing. (All your dreams will come true.)

Interview Questions

• Would you like anything to drink? How are you doing today?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in April 2015.

Interview

easy, company as a very low barrier to entry because they have a very difficult time with staffing. background checks can take up to 2 weeks to come back, drug test and tb screen are a part of the hiring process.