Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Healthcare Services Group

2.0

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staunton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Staunton, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got a call shortly after to interview that same day. The women did not ask any questions, copied by ID, and had me fill out a paper application and said she’d call me. The next day called for me to sign new hire papers. When I got there I had questions since they hadnt told me anything at the interview like i expected. In the previous conversation she was certain I’d make enough for rent and they’d be SUPER flexible with me. Then I met my manager and she was the opposite. Come to find out that women interviewing me normally works at a different location and didn’t know how that women operates. She recommended I don’t work under her and to avoid this place (Kings Daughters Rehab)

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My experience started out positive but quickly turned very sour fast! I was receiving a friendly service at the start of the initial interviewing process through the phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I thought things were going well...

I had an in-person interview with a few managers. The questions were straight forward and typical. I can say that the receptionist was rude to guests that I witnessed.

After the interview, I was treated like I didn’t matter. I took proper steps to follow-up after receiving positive feedback during the interview. I was led on multiple times for over a month until I decided to just move on.

If you are no longer interested in a candidate, let them know! This was not an executive or manager role so it’s crazy that it should take that long for a decision.

I still have yet to even hear back from them with any decision, so that lets me know that I dodged a bullet from joining a company that doesn’t care about their job candidates.

Candidate ghosting is horrible! Your job candidates become your employees..treat them well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit versus other candidates   Answer Question

Environmental Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

I received an email asking for a phone interview. I accepted. The day and time came for the interview and I never received a call. I reached out to the interviewer and was told that he got a new phone and his appointments didn't transfer over. Phone interview was rescheduled and he never called.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Bowling Green, KY) in July 2019.

Interview

This process was smooth, both phone and in person. The District MGR was good at his interviewing process and as a young MGR and only in his first major role as a MGR, he is well off to a good start, and as for me, who has been in this for years. We can learn and teach each other. ONLY if the company itself is willing to change.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experience.   1 Answer

Laundry Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Evergreen Park, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied for the position. Eight hours later a rep called. Phone interview minimum. Scheduled face to face for the next day. Perfect yup. Now just wait for the face to face. Then get the job

Light Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Houston, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

The manager is always busy and made a real quick questions, because the salary is low, she is always looking to hire. There are 4 people that stay working, but new people quit after 2 month, work is heavy and payment too low according to what one has to do

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to work, no experience needed   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Interview

Applied in person and was hired on the spot basically with no experience in dietary. Easy to see why now. After background check and drug test completed, started work a week later.

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Great 👍🏾 Fe fi fo fum catch a tiger by the thumb. Nobody cares This process is everything. Sucker girl kill that noise where In the world is Carmen San Diego

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Washington, DC) in December 2018.

Interview

Very simple phone interview. Discussed past work experience in detail. Learned about the job. I met recruiter at conference and gave her my resume. Had three phone interviews, negotiated salary, and then offer was made.

Dining Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Phoneton, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

Very Good Questions, The interviewer really pushed the need for interaction with all departments and making sure the residents were happy. the questions were very direct and easy to understand

Interview Questions

• What do I expect in pay ? What would be my range of acceptable income? what was my worst customer service interaction and how did I handle it?   Answer Question