Healthcare Solutions Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Solutions Team Interview Questions

Interviews at Healthcare Solutions Team

1.7

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team in July 2019.

Interview

Good interview process. Interview was thorough and informative. I finished with a good understanding of the job and the responsibilities. Compensation plan was explained as well. I felt good about the process.

Interview Questions

• How many states are you licensed in?   1 Answer

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Dallas, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

They can only benefit from having more people on board, so they will take anyone who is licensed. The "interview" was more of a sales pitch to get me started with them.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

About an hour long conversation with team leader where he primarily talked about the position and described the compensation and promotion levels in detail. Asked about prior sales experience, income expectations and how I would handle working from home.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

You are given a informative presentation about the company, the commission structure and how the process works. At the end of the presentation you are asked if interested in the position. If you answer yes, you are then invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you disciplined to be able to make 100 calls a day?   1 Answer

Independent Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The whole interview took about 2 hours. We began as a group watching a presentation by one of the company founders covering the history of the company and how agents can succeed with them. Then I interviewed with a senior agent.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone calls with Regional Director and owner. Both answered any and all questions I had about the business. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Went over commission structure, training, leads, bonus structure, and incentives. Discussed different carriers and their commission rates.

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Wheaton, IL).

Interview

I got three hits of this site by three different leaders in the same company? It was a voice interview and not in person? Maybe I should of went with the first one?

Interview Questions

• Not much other than how soon could I get a license and I did.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Hasn't happened yet. I had an initial phone screen and now I am waiting for the next step, being another phone interview and webinar this week with a gentleman who's a company manager. He was extremely enthusiastic about his company

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Went in & met the manager. She went through a spill on the healthcare climate since obamacare started. She asked me a few questions about my resume'. Most of the time we talked about my work history and what the job looked like. She answered my questions...and there were plenty of those. We talked about the training process, and what would be needed for the job, then I was out the door.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Columbus, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

they inquire about your sales experience and are you licensed. If licensed they guide you on the contracting process. also want to know if you available for webinars

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have   1 Answer