Healthcare Solutions Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Salem, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

Was approached by an agent from a company we worked at together in the past, we went to lunch and she told me about the opportunity with HST. I came on board right away!

Interview Questions

• Would I like to have my leads supplied to me at no cost? Would I like to work from my home with zero travel time?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Went in & met the manager. She went through a spill on the healthcare climate since obamacare started. She asked me a few questions about my resume'. Most of the time we talked about my work history and what the job looked like. She answered my questions...and there were plenty of those. We talked about the training process, and what would be needed for the job, then I was out the door.

Associate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Kansas City, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

This was a very simple process. I could tell that this is the sort of firm that is simply finding the folks who are wanting to go to work and make a great living for themselves. There was no nonsense and I could tell that the person who interviewed me knew what they wanted.

Interview Questions

• They asked "If we decide NOT to bring you on board, what do you suppose the reason would be"   Answer Question

National Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Portland, OR) in January 2010.

Interview

I first watched an Orientation Powerpoint, given by the person who was hiring. This Orientation described the opportunity in detail, including company history, market, future goals and expectations. It was very informative.

After the Orientation I then interviewed with a Manager. The interview was simple and straightforward, and intended (so it seemed) to simply make sure I had the tools and ethics to get the job done right.

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Basically, the company throws a net out with a presentation on how much you can make & then waits to see who bites. In theory, the company sounds like it has high ethics, but I never made a cent there. I felt that there were some shady people there & you were encouraged to tell people when you called or made contact that you worked independently. I would use caution if you decide to work for this company & have a backup plan for income.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations; you were hired as an independent contractor & your pay was 100% commission.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Very motivating, numbers do not lie. You get out of this business what you put into it. This will be the last job I ever have because of that reason. I had come from a "revolving door" of a sales position prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made phone sales before?   1 Answer

Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team in May 2014.

Interview

Very laid back. It was unlike any interview I've attended. Chatted with the leader, learned about the opportunity and watched a video overview on the company. Discussed the pros/cons to the field, the process to sell insurance, how to earn commission, and if this opportunity would be a right fit for us.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

very short. they just want you to sell and make them money. there's not a depth to the company. if you have a problem getting an audience it may the right fit. Majority of their leads are junk.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't a lot of questions. their whole interview is more of a sales process. They sell themselves as a medium for you to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Elmhurst, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Initially I recieved an e-mail from E.S. and then a phone call from another worker. The phone call went great, highlighting the opportunity for a career and vacations. I jumped at the opportunity thinking from what he had said, it would be salary plus a bonus or two. Went in for an interview, was the first to arrive so I thought "great this will be one on one and professional". Wrong. Four more showed up and we all handed in our resumes while we had small talk and felt sold to. Went through a power point about the company and felt sold the whole time. Going in to a sales job, you dont want to be sold on the company, youve already made your mind up. Then came the truth...you own your own business, yes filing 1099's, paying for your own licensing classes, etc. If this is something youre interested in...go for it. Youll represent all the big insurance agencies and hope that the leads you get and the cold calls you make to individuals that own their own business/self employed want to adjust their health care plan. Is it possible? Yes. Is it a pyramid scheme? Absolutely.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about this opportunity?   1 Answer
    • Who's your biggest supporter? Would they support you in this type of job?   1 Answer

I came to find out that it was a pyramid scheme and a big waste of my time. The staff are all really nice, but youre not the one making the money, they are. If you like making calls all day and hoping to get clients, go for it. But if you want a real job/real career making real money...dont get involved.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (O'Fallon, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Group then personal interview

Interview Questions

• can I afford to not get paid for 2 months   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA