Healthcare Solutions Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Solutions Team Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2018

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

You are given a informative presentation about the company, the commission structure and how the process works. At the end of the presentation you are asked if interested in the position. If you answer yes, you are then invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you disciplined to be able to make 100 calls a day?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone calls with Regional Director and owner. Both answered any and all questions I had about the business. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Went over commission structure, training, leads, bonus structure, and incentives. Discussed different carriers and their commission rates.

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Wheaton, IL).

Interview

I got three hits of this site by three different leaders in the same company? It was a voice interview and not in person? Maybe I should of went with the first one?

Interview Questions

• Not much other than how soon could I get a license and I did.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Hasn't happened yet. I had an initial phone screen and now I am waiting for the next step, being another phone interview and webinar this week with a gentleman who's a company manager. He was extremely enthusiastic about his company

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Went in & met the manager. She went through a spill on the healthcare climate since obamacare started. She asked me a few questions about my resume'. Most of the time we talked about my work history and what the job looked like. She answered my questions...and there were plenty of those. We talked about the training process, and what would be needed for the job, then I was out the door.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Columbus, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

they inquire about your sales experience and are you licensed. If licensed they guide you on the contracting process. also want to know if you available for webinars

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Salem, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

Was approached by an agent from a company we worked at together in the past, we went to lunch and she told me about the opportunity with HST. I came on board right away!

Interview Questions

• Would I like to have my leads supplied to me at no cost? Would I like to work from my home with zero travel time?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very informative, straight forward. Commission based opportunity but centered on building a book of business. Presented in a professional manner that highlights not only your potential but what is currently happening with others. As a recognized leader in it's field, HST is capturing the needs mandated by Obama Care.

Interview Questions

• What is my outlook on the future   1 Answer

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

very short. they just want you to sell and make them money. there's not a depth to the company. if you have a problem getting an audience it may the right fit. Majority of their leads are junk.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't a lot of questions. their whole interview is more of a sales process. They sell themselves as a medium for you to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Very motivating, numbers do not lie. You get out of this business what you put into it. This will be the last job I ever have because of that reason. I had come from a "revolving door" of a sales position prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made phone sales before?   1 Answer