Healthgrades Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthgrades Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthgrades.

Interview

Phone interview with simple questions to weed out complete rookies, technical interview, cultural interview. You will want to be brushed up on the basics of various web technologies. Expect questions you do not know how to answer and don't be afraid to say you don't know and explain how you would go about solving the problem. Expect to do some coding during the technical interview and answer some logic puzzles.

Interview Questions

• In javascript, what is the difference between undefined and null?   1 Answer
    • Name some elements of the react lifecycle.   1 Answer

Senior Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

One technical screening call, one 4 hour morning of round-robin interviews. The panel that interviewed me was thorough, but it was not an extremely technical interview. I did not perform whiteboarding or on-site coding as they were more interested in my conceptual understanding and in my personality.

Having been in the industry for some time, I felt that their process was thorough and matched the role they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• What does python's zip() function do?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and which is more important to you?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with kubernetes/AWS/Docker/Jenkins, etc...?   1 Answer
    • How is managing infrastructure in public cloud, like AWS, different than managing physical infrastructure?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthgrades in August 2017.

Interview

Very awkward, uncomfortable experience. The person I interviewed with was definitely not a "people person", and made it hard to get through the interview. I was relieved when I got the email that I didn't get through the second phase. They should hire people good with other people, not shy awkward introverts.

Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite typical, yet very formal and professional. The recruiter communicated quite timely and effectively throughout the process. After the in person interview, the recruiter provided thorough feedback in writing. This company is still on my radar due to the high quality interview process. As some reviews have stated, Healthgrades is definitely continuing to improve all aspects of their business including recruiting and maintaining talent.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are an an ideal candidate for this role?   1 Answer
    • How do you interact with the following members of a team: UX and Design, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, Sales   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Middleton, WI).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an onsite interview with the hiring manager. I had three interview sessions that day: one with a group of five people who would work with the person in this position; one with the woman who was transitioning out of the role and the hiring manager; one with the Vice President of the group. The interviews were a mix of "describe your experience" and a formal interview question script.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what is the biggest problem with healthcare today?   Answer Question

Product Interview

Interview

Horrible. Stupid questions. One about number of elevators an office might need. Others were boiler plate HR questions. People who interviewed me seemed very demotivated and uninterested in what they were doing.

The worst part of the process was the follow up or the lack of it after the interview. Horrible.

I can see why this company is having all these problems documented on Glassdoor.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthgrades in June 2017.

Interview

A coordinator scheduled a phone interview for me with a Talent Acquisition Partner. The person never called on the set time and date. I think this says a lot of any organization.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Madison, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

30-minute phone screening with Talent Acquisition Partner. SQL skills test. Group interview (1.5 hr) with directors (3) and had to give presentation. No call back, but overall experience positive.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with marketing data?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthgrades in June 2017.

Interview

Very rigid and structured. Two hours long on the dot. Half hour culture-ish, one hour more technical, then final half hour with VP. Most interviewers seemed like they did not want to be there and took their questions off somewhere online right before the interview. The technical questions were pulled out of their head somewhere. The coding question seemed hastily chosen as I was writing on a laptop, but they couldn't get the projector to work, so I had interviewers over my shoulder. There wasn't enough time to answer the coding question well, and when I got to the meat of it the interviewer had to leave as their allotted time was up.

Interview Questions

• Various CSS and JS conceptual questions, mostly one line answers if you had access to google.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

The HR person in Madison I initially met with could not answer basic questions about the role or company as she had not been there long. While I don't expect her to know about being a PM, she did not even know who the role reported to or the Denver office dynamics. It was the basic questions HR usually asks and none of mine were answered. I got to the second round and, while knowledgeable about basic PM roles he could provide little insight about the day to day responsibilities, the Denver office or answer anything beyond "standard" PM questions. They were also vague about salary range, however, when I told them my current salary they said their target high point was ~45K less than what I am currently making. I had a list of questions to ask as well, however, decided not to ask them as I am not willing to take that much of a paycut.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process improvement you made as a result of a post mortem on a project. How did you identify the need for a process change? How did you obtain executive buy in? How did you implement the change?   1 Answer