Healthgrades Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.6

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthgrades (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple and straightforward process. Initial interview was facilitated via recruiter. Once we passed that phase the process was quick and efficient. No real gotcha questions during the interview process. Overall, they knew what they wanted in the role and made it very clear.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a 30 minute phone conversation that one may describe as technical. It was fairly high level, but they clearly wanted to be positive I was truly a front end software developer. The second phase ended up being a 3 1/2 hour interview. Now that may have been due to my years of experience, but it involved lots of questions from both sides of the table.

Interview Questions

• I can't give specific details. However, it was one of the most pleasant, yet challenging interviews I have ever had. We worked through problems on the white board. We discussed team transparency, sharing of ideas, working through issues together or individually, communication, etc. After 11 years, a developer needs to know more than just how to code. One has to be mentor, a leader, and be able to foster strong communication to the team, while setting a positive example. Fixing and designing code in almost any language is the easy part at this point.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthgrades.

Interview

There was a phone screen, a short coding test via e-mail, then two rounds of on site interviews, one more technical and the other more soft skills. Everyone was personable.

Experience Manager - Digital PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Interview process moved quickly and smoothly until after the third round. Recruiters were especially nice - I was left hanging after the third round due to some "changes" they wanted to implement

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Everyone seemed nice and friendly. I met with a number of individuals from different levels within the organization. Discovered new information about the position during the interview. Nothing detrimental, but would have been beneficial to know beforehand. Ultimately did not get the job and received the all-too-familiar, say-nothing, "not the right fit" response that has become commonplace.

Interview Questions

• He did ask about my ability to work in a collaborative environment. I've run into that question rather frequently in my job search.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Middleton, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and an in-person interview for a graphic design internship position with Healthgrades. The phone screening was shorter and involved typical questions that you’d hear at most interviews. The in-person interview a week later involved three people interviewing me and we talked more about the company and I showed them my portfolio book. It was a good experience and helped me get practice in a graphic design-related interview setting.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief phone call interview. Upon completion they ask you to interview at a local office. The first interview covers your personal attributes; for example, they will ask about your experience and your work ethic. The second resume at the local office consisted of 3 people sitting in a room asking me about my resume. The interview was really short, less than 10 minutes

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you worked to make a process more efficient   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple and laid back interview, but they are changing the process currently to align new hires with the values. Higher up positions may be different but entry level is relatively straight forward. Its a good balance of tradition and forward thinking.

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthgrades.

Interview

They put you in a room and ask you past experience questions. Then, the interview moves to situational questions. Finally, the interview ends with job specific questions. You are then given the opportunity to ask questions regarding the position and company. You are then led back to the entrance and told that Human Resources will follow-up.

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthgrades (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Was referred to the role by a senior executive in the company. Met with VP and then interviewed with team onsite. Vast majority of the interview was discussion of all the issues and what was wrong with company - mostly from non-HR functional leadership. Very little structure or rigor in the interview process. It was a well-below average candidate experience in my view.

Post interview, three weeks after two onsite interviews (and as a referred candidate), I received a canned "thanks but no thanks" email.

While I was easily qualified for the role, I may not have been the best candidate in hindsight, and there was a mountain to climb regarding process and organizational issues. The review is mostly about candidate experience. It has been corroborated but others I know with similar experiences there. I certainly don't intend this as sour grapes, but I think it's fair that others know what candidates experience there.