The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Healthgrades? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Healthgrades employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people on the analytics team were great and eager." (in 48 reviews)
- "Pay and benefits are good." (in 33 reviews)
- "If you're on a good team, it's a great company to work for with good pay and autonomy." (in 14 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 12 reviews)
- "Immediate coworkers are great." (in 9 reviews)
- "management had no concerns about your well" (in 23 reviews)
- "Leadership is lacking to non" (in 17 reviews)
- "Most managers have no clue what their employees need to do in order to get their work done." (in 13 reviews)
- "So much potential, but a lack of leadership is dramatically affecting the culture." (in 13 reviews)
- "No training completed for employees at this level (employees at this level should be able to log into a product and demo it)." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Healthgrades and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 389 of over 403 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Apr 18, 2023Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Promoted within the company. Promoted within the company. Promoted within the company.
Constant changes in management. Constant changes in management. Constant changes in management.
Healthgrades Reviews FAQs
Healthgrades has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 403 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at Healthgrades to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
50% of Healthgrades employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Healthgrades 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.