KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and teams.(in 43 reviews)
  • "decent benefits and an interesting mission(in 30 reviews)
  • "If you're on a good team, it's a great company to work for with good pay and autonomy.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance(in 10 reviews)
  • "Immediate coworkers are great.(in 9 reviews)
Cons
  • "management had no concerns about your well(in 20 reviews)
  • "Leadership is lacking to non(in 15 reviews)
  • "Most managers have no clue what their employees need to do in order to get their work done.(in 13 reviews)
  • "The company is for sale, IPO is just a pipe dream; leadership changes weekly, but remains solely male driven; misogyny is an accepted culture; management has has been poor for many many many years; company rules by fear; company known to be litigious; commission payouts are screwed up regularly; tremendous loss in clients and dramatically decreasing sales due to products that no longer compete in the market.(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Healthgrades and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Biller, coder and AR

Jun 28, 2022 - Certified Professional Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always learned somethin new, accommodating and very supportive

Cons

I could never say anything bad, I loved the 11 years that I worked there.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

maybe with the new management (again)

Jul 26, 2022 - AVP-Client Services in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

core solution is solid, good people doing the work

Cons

management unclear on what they are trying to accomplish. do not put the client first

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Ok

Jun 28, 2022 - Digital Strategy Director in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance, excellent benefits

Cons

Overall industry volatility and company uncertainty

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Leadership Teamwork Great PTO

Cons

None I can think of

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ups and Downs, but mostly Ups

May 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the work that Healthgrades does and the people that I work with. We've been through a lot of mergers and acquisitions - not all good - but overall I think we've come out on top and things are in a very good place currently. The latest acquisition by Red Ventures was very good. Great culture, and generally good perks/pay. Overall, relatively low stress and a good environment with good managers, but sometimes its too slow paced and nothing really gets done. Fairly empowered mid-managers (generally speaking), but lacking defined strategy at the top.

Cons

Lots of aloof executive management - where's the Healthgrades CEO been the last 6 months, for example? Haven't heard a peep. And lots of talk with no action. Don't need micromanagers, but do need a bit more "our two-year goal is to do ___ with ___ by doing ___, ___, and ___." We have of talent who can achieve whatever that is, but just need a unifying vision, and the investments to make that happen (budgets sometimes get killed because of other Red Ventures groups, though Healthgrades generally does great). There's still a lot of baggage from previous senior leaders who have left behind a mess, but overall things are going in a good direction in that regard - learning from past mistakes. Lots of talk about "creating a work culture that includes things nobody has done before" but then immediately shooting down all the ideas that are not generic things that everyone else is doing. Not particularly innovative the last few years, despite the mass amounts of talent that work here.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nothing what they said... to both employees and customers

May 17, 2022 - Senior Facade Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They paid on time, so there's that.

Cons

What can we say? I, along with many many others, jobs were eliminated without warning despite being overloaded with work, beyond on customer demand for both implementation and break fixes. They said it was a result of covid19's impact on the industry however many new less experienced and skilled people were hired before and after we were let go. Many at much larger salaries than us. We know this because that info was accidentally emailed to many many employees. Whats worse is that most of us whose jobs were eliminated were very good employees with perfect track records and worked much much overtime taking complete ownership of our tasks despite the obvious reasons for the backlog and break fixes. I never waste time giving reviews especially after the fact when its too late to do anything about it but something must be said. Management does NOT care about its employees. They outright lie about neatly everything and the number of highly incompetent people in management and director and C suite jobs making tons in both salary and bonuses are staggering, Its just not fair. Experiences like this make me question why i've worked so hard and diligent for so long for people who've feigned interest in our near perfect track records, KPIs, dedication and results. We were never supported, trained, or even managed yet we still delivered beyond exceptional results while tons of others spent all day arguing diversity issues on the diversity slack channel and taking time to play games and "build teams" and hold countless unproductive calls about nothing adding to our backlog. We worked nights, weekends cleaning up problems that could have easily been avoided with minimal management and barley got any thanks nevermind fair treatment for our efforts. We'd like to believe it was a business decision but the results speak for themselves. They just don't care and are incredibly unfair and inconsiderate. I wanted to believe our effort and dedication were building good fortune for our customers and team members. Boy were we wrong.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Employer

Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people who are talented.

Cons

Benefits could be improved as well as market adjustments for salary.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good experience, great first job

Feb 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Opportunity to move and learn different roles within the company -Available and approachable upper management -Great benefits -Super helpful HR team

Cons

-Those in higher roles have been there for a while and growth is difficult, you hit your ceiling rather quickly -Pay is not competitive enough

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Mission Driven

Jan 27, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a mission driven organization

Cons

Tools routinely don’t work as they should

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Design Team

Jan 18, 2022 - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything I learned about the Product Design process was from working here. Amazing team.

Cons

Large company, easy to feel lost

Viewing 1 - 10 of 379 Reviews
</>Embed

Healthgrades Reviews FAQs

Healthgrades has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 393 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Healthgrades to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Healthgrades employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Healthgrades. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

60% of Healthgrades employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Healthgrades 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Healthgrades to be workplace, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Healthgrades Job Seekers