Healthpeak Properties Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Staffing Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthpeak Properties

Healthpeak Properties

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties

Interview

Interview process consisted of one phone interview from HR and 4 zoom interviews, some back to back. Was then ghosted with no updates for over 3 weeks. Questions asked were very general and did not seem to have any structure.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

Healthpeak Properties

Application

I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties

Interview

Phone interview. Asked questions about me such as hardships to determine my personality and if my experiences were a good fit for the role. Also had the opportunity to ask questions about the position and the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a mistake you made in the past and how you have learned from it
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Healthpeak Properties

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties in Feb 2018

Interview

The interview process was easy and straight forward. I had an interview with 3 members in the Human Resources Department. They were very nice and asked questions based on personality and experience in HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Abbottābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties (Abbottābād) in Nov 2016

Interview

I submitted the application, they called me, asked several questions from me of different technologies etc etc. Then in the next step, next day i recieved a phone call, that you are shorlisted, so you should come tommorrwo to take the second interview with our CEO, Mr. Umar Farooq. So i came and given the second interview to him, then he gived me the NDA to sign with Offer letter and thats all.

Interview Questions
  • How many work experience do you have?

Healthpeak Properties

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties

Interview

The hiring process was a bit tedious, involving 5-6 interviews on 3 different days. I had to get ready every time and pretty much repeated myself over and over again. The company likes to interview inter departmentally for more protection, I guess.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed