Healthpeak Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthpeak Properties Interview Questions

Interviews at Healthpeak Properties

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthpeak Properties

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy and straight forward. I had an interview with 3 members in the Human Resources Department. They were very nice and asked questions based on personality and experience in HR.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties.

Interview

The hiring process was a bit tedious, involving 5-6 interviews on 3 different days. I had to get ready every time and pretty much repeated myself over and over again. The company likes to interview inter departmentally for more protection, I guess.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbottābād (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthpeak Properties (Abbottābād (Pakistan)) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted the application, they called me, asked several questions from me of different technologies etc etc. Then in the next step, next day i recieved a phone call, that you are shorlisted, so you should come tommorrwo to take the second interview with our CEO, Mr. Umar Farooq. So i came and given the second interview to him, then he gived me the NDA to sign with Offer letter and thats all.

Interview Questions

• How many work experience do you have?   1 Answer