Healthtrax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

1.9

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Had an initial phone screening and then invited to interview and have a tour of the Center. After the interview with the fitness director I moved forward to meet with the Executive Director. I was asked to put the manager through a brief sample workout.

Interview Questions

• Two Fold- what do you like most/least about working as a CPT?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthtrax.

Interview

Brief personal questions such as my ability to speak to members regarding any needs they may have, some questions on my ability to stay calm and act appropriately in an emergency situations, some questions on whether I can cover last minute if they need me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthtrax.

Interview

very laid back, showed energy

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Glastonbury, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted to schedule an initial phone screening. Screener explained this was to get to know me a bit beyond my resume. At conclusion I was told what next steps would be and who next contact person from the company would be.

Interview Questions

• Perhaps, what are the greatest challenges to being successful in the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward. Offer letter from HR Director and hiring manager. No surprises and easy to execute.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury Center, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Glastonbury Center, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

The initial communication was with a member of the recruiting management. She was lovely and made me feel very comfortable to answer any question with honesty and ease. There were three interviews overall - one phone interview and two in person. I was told there would be a final interview with management, but that was deemed unnecessary. The perception of the office was that the workers were friendly and professional. The office was clean and very organized. The initial impression was that this would be a very nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions would have been how I would handle complex situations that are out of your control. I find that is always a hard question to answer because you want to maintain that you can handle any situation no matter how hard it is.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fair and reasonable.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Sewell, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Literally I received a phone call after being referred by a friend. Very easy, kinda felt like the place I wanted to be a part of and will continue to be. It was like talking to a friend, no pressure.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Glastonbury, CT) in February 2010.

Interview

Manager does all the interviewing....seems like anyone with a pulse can get a job here. You submit your resume...make sure that you do have some kind of sales background or are familiar about fitness. This is not selling used cars....you are selling health and fitness so you have to know how you can help individuals with their health goals and sound somewhat knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in fitness   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase here ....the salary here is what it is and no more. If you want to make 30k here, you have to sell a whole lot and you have to watch out for the other sales people who can take your sale if you are not at work. Beware of worker burnout. This job is not for the timid and for people who strive to make more than 30k a year.

Fitness Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethel Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Bethel Park, PA) in April 2009.

Interview

It starts with a tour followed by a sitdown discussing your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain this experience and how you can bring it to Healthtrax.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pax, WV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthtrax (Pax, WV) in January 2008.

Interview

Simple and relaxing interview with Department head. Standard interview questions and resulted in immediate job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to be organized.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthtrax.

Interview

Phone screening for 15 minutes. Asked to take an electronic screening questionaire. Interview in person with hiring manager then group interview with other department heads.