HelloFresh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2018

2.6

Special Operations Manager Interview

Interview

HelloFresh is super unprofessional. After the initial phone screen, the recruiter just ghosted me. I followed up twice, but received no response. There is really no excuse. At this stage in their development they should have a more streamlined process for communicating with candidates

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview, technical test, in-person interview.

Unfortunately, my initial good experience with Hello Fresh was soured by their lack of follow-up. After my interview, I contacted them a few times over a period of a month and got no reply. What makes this worse is that the recruiter I was in contact with assured me I would get feedback and would hear from them either way, that "they're good at following up with candidates."

After spending hours speaking with them and completing their test, the LEAST they could do is spent 2 minutes sending a mass e-mail to rejected candidates to let them know.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and prompt. They really worked with my schedule to get me an interview. However, it is essentially a sales position at its core. Not what I was looking for but definitely a good place for someone to start.

UIUX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

They took really good care of me until they disappear with my assignments where I spent nearly 20 hours. And they never got back to me or replying any emails. Ironically the someone from the leadership supposed to have a phone interview with me prior to the assignment, however, they canceled it the last minute. And then I realized that’s how they approach (wasting candidates time) after reading the interview review here.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the future of VR and how hellofresh can embody the technology   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Grand Prairie, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL is the short story. For anyone out there interested in working for this "company", you should weigh heavily the reviews on here that describe being left hanging with no replies to emails & calls when trying to understand where you stand with the company after interviewing.

Like everyone else's story, I applied online, had a 30 minute phone interview with non-managemt a couple weeks later, and then had a second interview with management after that. The sound of crickets is that only I heard after my second phone interview, despite politely trying to contact these "professionals" in order to understand where I stood with the hiring process. It's completely unacceptable to not follow up with candidates who made their schedules available in order to interview with your company. It's beyond fathomable to not follow up with candidates who have tried to reach out to you first in order to understand where they stand. I don't write out of anger for not being hired, I am humble enough to understand that I am not the right fit for every role that I apply for. I write out of frustration for all the people out there that are job hunting and understand what it's like in this day and age to actually get your resume looked at by human eyes, be excited to get an interview, to only be left hanging with no response from a company.

If the way they treat their candidates is any reflection of what the company values, I have zero interest in working for HelloFresh.

Talent Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days later for a phone screening. After, I was invited to visit the office and chat with the people on the team. I was told I would hear back the following week. After multiple follow-ups, no one ever got back to me.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with HR, followed by excel test and in-person group panel. Recruiter who gave me a "tour" was extremely awkward and I found myself having to ask them questions to keep them comfortable. Never heard back, they just ignore emails. So I assume no offer? Definitely not the right way to recruit people, extremely unprofessional and clearly no respect for candidates that they spend weeks talking to. The poor reviews by employees make sense after meeting members of the team.

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Newark, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I received a call back from an amazing recruiter. She conducted an initial screening to see if I was a good fit for the role. I passed this part. I was then scheduled for a phone interview. Met with another manager and the conversation went well. I then made it to an in person interview. I met various operations leaders and they were all respectful. A few members of the management team had no idea who I was and did not look at my resume beforehand. Some of their team members were not well trained at interviewing candidates. Their questions did not flow, there was no transition and they did not ask STAR questions nor questions that pertained to the role. Hellofresh actually did not know what they wanted from this role. Different leaders gave me different job descriptions and they were all extremely vague. I met with the director of the facility last. He frequently checked his phone to either text/check his emails during my interview. Near the end of the interview he folded up my resume like a piece of paper. Not sure if this was a test or if he is just an unpleasant individual. Overall I believe the ops recruiter is amazing. She seems to care about the external candidates. I think the company needs more of a streamlined/defined process for recruiting. Manager should be trained on how to properly interview candidates. Hellofresh is also very slow when responding to emails, if they respond at all. They will not follow up with you after you have interviewed with them. You are left to assume that you did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• All questions were situational based and questions based on your background   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HelloFresh in October 2017.

Interview

Very professional and on time. They asked good questions and seemed very interested in talking to me. They were very friendly and were excited about the company. I was excited to hear from them for an interview and they wanted a follow up.

Procurement Buyer - Packaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was more casual. It consisted more of a conversation versus common interviewing questions that one would prepare for when meeting with employers of a company. I gave Hellofresh a bad review because after I met with the team and followed up with each interviewer and then followed up twice with HR they did not response and have yet to follow up with me regarding the status of the position. I feel it is unprofessional to leave a candidate lingering without an answer regarding the direction the company wants to go and who they would like to extend an offer to.

Interview Questions

• Please start by telling me about yourself.   1 Answer